Can you stop the flow??

D

Deleted 7

Pint!

I got 53.93 seconds..........now lets see if you lot can stomach the fat dude with bad facial hair and a hint of B.O. to save your pint!

Jenny_Dabber said:
Pint!

I got 53.93 seconds..........now lets see if you lot can stomach the fat dude with bad facial hair and a hint of B.O. to save your pint!
32.54 this time - getting steadier with each sup.
:)

JD, you have a lovely blue eye over on arrse - does the other match ? ... :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Government extends support to stop business evictions this year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New stop and search powers for convicted knife criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Border Force stop £15 million of cocaine hitting streets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New framework contractors appointed to help stop mine water pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovation call for technology to stop armed or violent offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 06/2020: Signal passed at stop and near miss, Deansgate-Castlefield tram stop, Manchester MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public asked to leave a name and number with venues to help stop the spread of COVID-19 MoD News 0
K Previous broken bones, can they stop me getting in? Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS Yemen: New UK aid will help stop the spread of coronavirus MoD News 0
soleil Forces TV: Basic Training At HMS Raleigh: "We Can't Afford To Stop". Bases / Shore Est 7
MoD_RSS Person struck at Gravel Hill tram stop, Croydon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary: NATO joint action can help to stop coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC to stop automatically sending paper Self Assessment returns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Violence and suffering in Yemen must stop if peace is to thrive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pivotal THINK! campaign calls on young men to step in and stop their mates from drink driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK aid to help stop the spread of coronavirus around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 15/2019: Passenger injury at Ashton-under-Lyne tram stop MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad: There is a ‘moral imperative’ to stop threat to media freedom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to help develop new tech to stop sharing of terrorist content MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK experts help stop spread of terrorist videos online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grant Shapps: new ‘On Time’ statistics will stop masking whether trains are really on time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vancouver Marks Final Canadian Stop on Red Arrows Tour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK officials will stop attending most EU meetings from 1 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra UK aid support to help stop the spread of Ebola to vulnerable countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government lifts emergency stop and search restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 09/2019: Fatal collision between a tram and a pedestrian, near Saughton tram stop, Edinburgh MoD News 0
I Acne in the past but all gone. Will this stop me from joining the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: Do you have an innovative new way to stop a tank? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Greater powers for police to use stop and search to tackle violent crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 'Rogue' private landlords must stop exploiting students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Long-lasting repairs to stop potholes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Police to get more stop and search powers to tackle acid attacks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid helps stop 750 pieces of illegal ivory being smuggled from South Sudan into Uganda MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: THINK! Campaign urges young men to stop their friends drink-driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Crackdown to stop rogue bailiffs making lives a misery MoD News 0
K Will debt stop me from passing the security clearance? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Speech: Call to Stop the Devastation Facing the People of Eastern Ghouta MoD News 0
S will surgery stop me joining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Polto Petition to stop dredging at Goodwin Sands Current Affairs 18
MoD_RSS Press release: STOP Terrorists’ & Extremists’ Online Presence MoD News 0
Fletchrfc How often do submarines stop at ports during a 6 month tour? Submariners 49
muskovardo Will this stop me rejoining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil Mail: "Iraqi Sues Ministry Of Defence To Stop British Soldiers Shouting" Current Affairs 4
soleil Herald: "Diver Calls On Devonport Naval Base To Stop Dumping 'Toxic Sludge'" Bases / Shore Est 0
C Will debt stop me joining???? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
T Where do Submarines stop off? Submariners 18
finknottle Stop forces' pay cut, demand chiefs Current Affairs 29
S Would this stop me from passing the medical? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
trelawney126 29 Cdo. "Don't Stop Believing (Telegraph) Diamond Lil's 4
P Roux-en-Y gastric by pass surgery would it stop joining The Gash Barge 39