Can you delay an AIB?

So I know you cant do an AIB before your 17 due to it having to be within one year of your start date at Dartmouth but can you start the rest of the application process earlier eg. medical and fitness tests and NSRT's?

So I know you cant do an AIB before your 17 due to it having to be within one year of your start date at Dartmouth but can you start the rest of the application process earlier eg. medical and fitness tests and NSRT's?
Why don't you save your time on here and pop down to the recruiting office and talk to the chaps who CAN answer your questions.

You can just drop in anytime? I thought you needed an appointment on a specified date.
Just walk in. If you need to talk longer or they are busy I'm sure they will make time for any prospective recruit. Be sure to go to the naval section and allow your self to be hijacked by the army or Crab recruiters. (Many co-exist with the other services).

Great, I will hopefully drop in sometime this week.
Ninja may be along soon and confirm the actual procedure. (He's our resident recruiter). Way better to speak to an actual recruiter. Make a list of questions as I bet you'll forget half of your queries otherwise.

Last edited: