Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can you cheat at Ukkers?

The Uckers Board from the S+S Mess after the Newcastle decommissioned ended up round my place. And I agree with Fighting_Sailor, up-tabling is a technical 8-piecing!

I always thought that the titles of 'Six Throwing, Ludo Playing, Timber shifting number throwing c***' were properly earned titles of masterdom of the game - because whoever you were playing, they were better than you and you couldn't have won by fair means.

andym said:
I just recieved a brand new uckers Board for my Birthday.Its a cracker with a Hall of shame on the back.Very well made,nice bit of kit.It may be had from

http://www.uckersgame.co.uk/

Not plugging the site just letting you know.

Call me sad if you want, but I made my own! :oops: I now 8-piece the wife on a regular basis although she closes the fun-park if I'm caught timber-shifting! :roll:

Got to keep in practise during a shore draft to the spreadsheet factory. :wink:

Just asked a squaddie who sits opposite me if the army plays ukkers he said, and I quote, "aint that ludo?" to which I had to leave the office and go and polute Greater Dorset.

I understand from pongo sources that the AAC plays ucckers......but that might just be a rumour. And you can now spot a AAC detactchment under canvas from 500 yrds by the screams of "six throwing lucky bas***d" :)

As true afficianados of the 'childish game played by sailors' will testify, there are only TWO rules in Uckers (YF):

1. Don't cheat
2. Cheat (but don't get caught)

'Nuff said!

:evil:

Latest Threads