Can Women Drive better than Men

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Nov 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can women Drive, the building I work in it is mostly women and they are all useless drivers. Esp the mothers picking up there children at night mayhem.

2. My wife should have a 3 wheeled car painted blue coz she drives like a spastic. Last time we went anywhere and she took the helm (due to the fact that I was for exercise shiters) she drove us back 8 miles in 3rd fucking gear.

Now of course, she is shit at driving and bursts into tears for nothing. Would you let a woman fly a plane? Of course not. So wtf let them drive? Thats way more dangerous than flying!

3. Women on the school run are a special case, they are obliged to remove their brains before setting out and they are only allowed to put them back either on return to the house or on arrival at the mums coffee morning.

4. I can truly say that i can't see a difference- unless we're talking Asian women and they really are shocking. I don't think you can make such assumptions when you've only got two genders- of course one is going to be statistically 'worse'. It's only a valid argument if you have at least three items for comparison!

Also, it's generally said that women make good (commercial) airline pilots. Don't know why, probably something to do which spatial awareness not being such an issue (women have less spatial awareness than men which makes them worse at parking, generally).

5. Many years ago I was a salesman on the road, and it was normal to avoid driving during the school run time, as that was the most likely time to get hit. And that was long before they let mums have Chelsea Tractors.

Peter

6. School run is awful, make the kids walk! School catchment areas are only a few miles square, i always used to walk to and from school when i was a sprog, and my poor nan obviously used to do that four times a day for 6 years. Does the kids good!

7. I agree but you take a poll of mums at the school drop of today, not only MUST little Johnny/Jeany be driven but it must be in a chelsea tractor because they are the safest.

Peter

8. Cracks me up that, and you see a load of parents not bothering to teach their kids how to cross the road- pressing the button is sufficient, obviously. I hate it when people press that bastard button even when the traffic's still (at a crossing that isn't controlled by a bloody button anyway) or when there's nothing coming. Current favourite hobby in my car is shouting at the bastards.

9. Couldnt agree more...and what really grips my shit is people that seem to think its acceptable to walk out infront of you at any point in the road when their is a crossing ten yards up the road...!!

Winding down the window and explaining to them that they are lazy bastard's and pointing at the crossing after you've just avoided mowing them down never fails to draw a reaction..!!

10. Warmonger, that happened to me ther other day! Two young lads ran out in front of me on a 40mph road and then called me a wanker. Crossing down the road. Bastards. I'll put my foot down next time.

11. Better off not doing the drive dear.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...drive men up the wall, maybe! (Link to another thread, perhaps..?!) :lol:

13. We could take a leaf out of the Germans book.If a pedestrian walks out in front of you and not using a crossing then they are at fault and you are at liberty to continue on your way over their bleeding body! :lol: :lol: Of course reversing just to make sure is considered bad form!

Oh And this car was driven by a Woman!I have a few more pics to prove it but they are a bit.................................well lets just say Forensic!

[​IMG]

14. Driving along the motorway this morning, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!!!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back I couldn't believe it - she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!!

It scared me so much that I dropped my shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees, the mobile fell from my ear and into the coffee between my legs causing it to splash and burn the jewels.

Naturally I screamed, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruin my shirt and disconnected an important call!!

...... Women drivers, eh?

15. Shocking! :)

I love dripping about other drivers. I'd be interested to hear 'worst driving moments' if we can avoid the 'women/men are terrible drivers' line. That's just boring.

16. Women drivers - no survivors.

17. :D The only reason women crash their beloved cars is because men tell us
    that something realy,,(i mean realy) small is big so therefore we lose
    our abilty to park in small and tight areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Love un Hugs :twisted: :twisted:

18. Surely the question should have been "Can women Drive?"

19. Simple answer and only one.....................YES........OUI.........NAI.............CE.....YEP.......YEAH.........want any more translations to that?