can we have our bent MP's back?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by seafarer1939, May 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just heard that Esther Rantzen and Terry Waite are thinking of standing for Parliament!
    Think I'd rather have the bent ones back than these two.
  2. Well thats something we can agree on Seafarer.
    Fester Rancid & Terrible Fate wot???? 8O , government by celeb no thanks. 8O
  3. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Indeed. TW comes across to me as a complete fool who ran up a huge bill on the taxpayer to get him out of a mess he had got himself into. ER I would trust no further than I could throw her. Don't suppose her firsthusband will be voting for her?
  4. Waite a minute, wasn't he sent to the ships store by his proddie oppo, the Archbishop of Transvestism, to fetch a long weight. He got a Long Waite. :roll:
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

What feckin life experience did he get chained to a radiator? Not as if he was out and about mixing with your average man about town for years. If we have to have celeb MP's I nominate bungle from rainbow.
  6. Thought that would be a good qualification to be an MP,considering some of the antics they get up to when off watch. :lol:
  7. I bet there are MP's who would/do pay for that experience......ask M. Moseley, he has the telephone numbers allegedly
  8. A bit like Glenda Jackson... Now there was a person punching above her wieght