can we have our bent MP's back?

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Indeed. TW comes across to me as a complete fool who ran up a huge bill on the taxpayer to get him out of a mess he had got himself into. ER I would trust no further than I could throw her. Don't suppose her firsthusband will be voting for her?

Waite a minute, wasn't he sent to the ships store by his proddie oppo, the Archbishop of Transvestism, to fetch a long weight. He got a Long Waite. :roll:

wet_blobby

War Hero
What feckin life experience did he get chained to a radiator? Not as if he was out and about mixing with your average man about town for years. If we have to have celeb MP's I nominate bungle from rainbow.

wet_blobby said:
What feckin life experience did he get chained to a radiator? Not as if he was out and about mixing with your average man about town for years. If we have to have celeb MP's I nominate bungle from rainbow.
Thought that would be a good qualification to be an MP,considering some of the antics they get up to when off watch. :lol:

wet_blobby said:
What feckin life experience did he get chained to a radiator?
I bet there are MP's who would/do pay for that experience......ask M. Moseley, he has the telephone numbers allegedly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Health & Fitness 6
Oil_Slick Diamond Lil's 14
golden_rivet Current Affairs 9