Can never Bloody sleep!

Hey guys, i can never sleep. I can even wake up at 5am and be up allday and never sleep again. What do you guys reckon this is?

Many Thanks,
Chicogiz

Chicogiz said:
Hey guys, i can never sleep. I can even wake up at 5am and be up allday and never sleep again. What do you guys reckon this is?

Many Thanks,
Chicogiz
You're ADHD and need to up your dose of Ritalin. Go on take the whole bottle, you know you want to.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
0500 will now be known as "Chico Time!" :lol:

Perhaps you can plan/train/conduct another charridy parachute jump - that should tire you out... :yawn:

Chico have you started to produce sperm yet?

A good **** before bedtime sorts me out good and proper. Once i've shot my muck into an old sock im in the land of nod in no time.

lukep said:

A good **** before bedtime sorts me out good and proper. Once i've shot my muck into an old sock im in the land of nod in no time.
Trust me i can produce sperm, do you want a soggy biscuit?

Luke.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Chicogiz said:
lukep said:

Trust me i can produce sperm, do you want a soggy biscuit?

Luke.
He wants a meal, not a snack... :shock:

Chico, altomatically rising at 0500. It can mean only ONE thing..... your body is hankering after a Raleigh Revielle! You could arrive in the messdeck armed with a large tray of blue plastic mugs filled with hot coffee and a tin of choccy biccies for your bleary eyed oppos and hand to to each oppo as you give him the shakes...... :thumright: :w00t: ....then their PO could have a lie in! :razz:

lukep said:

I knew there was a reason I take ages to sleep. Where can I buy sperm from? :nemo:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 1
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
I History 1