Can never Bloody sleep!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Chicogiz, Nov 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, i can never sleep. I can even wake up at 5am and be up allday and never sleep again. What do you guys reckon this is?

Many Thanks,
    Chicogiz

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You've never had a shag and your red raw bits keep you awake?

3. You're ADHD and need to up your dose of Ritalin. Go on take the whole bottle, you know you want to.

4. Maybe if you stayed up a little past your 1930 bedtime, you might sleep a bit later.

5. More exercise, less caffeine may help.

6. Million and 1 reasons.

See a GP IMHO.

7. 1manriot your signature is the chaddest i have ever read

8. Do you or have you ever lived near a large radio telescope?The medical term is called a Jodrell Banker your doctor can help.

[​IMG]

9. I'm here all week

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

0500 will now be known as "Chico Time!" :lol:

Perhaps you can plan/train/conduct another charridy parachute jump - that should tire you out... :yawn:

11. Some of us are up at 5am everyday and not sleep until midnight - its called normal....isn't it?

12. Chico have you started to produce sperm yet?

A good **** before bedtime sorts me out good and proper. Once i've shot my muck into an old sock im in the land of nod in no time.

13. Trust me i can produce sperm, do you want a soggy biscuit?

Luke.

14. Try keeping your other half awake too then! :thumright:

15. sgtpepperband

He wants a meal, not a snack... :shock:

16. In what size?

17. sgtpepperband

Man size...

So no good for you then!

18. Chico, altomatically rising at 0500. It can mean only ONE thing..... your body is hankering after a Raleigh Revielle! You could arrive in the messdeck armed with a large tray of blue plastic mugs filled with hot coffee and a tin of choccy biccies for your bleary eyed oppos and hand to to each oppo as you give him the shakes...... :thumright: :w00t: ....then their PO could have a lie in! :razz:

19. I knew there was a reason I take ages to sleep. Where can I buy sperm from? :nemo:

20. If you still cannot sleep by the time you get to Raleigh, don`t bother drawing your bedding.