Can it really be so close to October?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by pinkprincess, Sep 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went exploring today. I walk puppy every day, regardless of the weather, as a Northerner, I would never have done anything if I'd stayed in because of the rain :lol:

At 14, she is incredibly fit, despite bad breast cancer 4 years ago. We even walked the day after her surgery, only a mile but it was just right, she was happier for it.

On our travels, I found an old oak that was begging to be climbed. I haven't climbed a tree since I was 10...

[​IMG]

I had to. Puppy was somewhat perplexed though...

[​IMG]

I can't believe that I was up in a tree, in late September, wearing just a vest top and trackie bottoms, I'd be in a winter coat and wellies by now back home :D The weather is just stunning, check this sky...

[​IMG]

2. Leave poor doggy alone. Stick to the sheep, they're used to matelots! :lol: :twisted:

PS: My favourite ram is called Oak, and climbing :censored: is so fun! :twisted:

3. Thats right scare it off just as N/C was going to throw it a bone! :wink:

4. Go anywhere near the dog and I will hook my fingernails under your scrotum and pluck out your bollox. When you have regained consciousness, I will then feed them to you before braining you with a Ted Baker 5" stiletto...

[​IMG]

:lol:

5. Like the dog P Princess ----have not long got my lady Border Collie .
    Some dog -- great companion .

She 20 months old names Bonnie --'cos she is !!

G.

6. Thanks Greenie. Borders are amazing.

Apart from getting slower in her old age, nothing has changed. She still tears up junk mail and challenges me once in a while...

8. You could make a fortune breeding auto-junk mail shredding collies :razz: Can I order one now..... Do you do a cyber version? :)

9. Still T-shirt weather oop north Pink. :)

10. It's raining here :?

11. Wolds weather. :)

12. It was T-shirt and shorts weather when I visited Ny Aalesund, in July, at 10C! :lol:

13. Code:
    [quote="pinkprincess"]

Go anywhere near the dog and I will hook my fingernails under your scrotum and pluck out your bollox.  When you have regained consciousness, I will then feed them to you before braining you with a Ted Baker 5" stiletto...

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh103/pinkprincess76/Me/TedBakers.jpg[/IMG]

:lol:[/quote]

You remind me of Rosie with that mention of stiletto heals.

If you want to gouge out my balls you'll never find them. In Trewlawney's case, his wife keeps them locked away and he's only allowed to get them out and play with them at bedtime! :twisted:

14. Stirling, I grew up in Lancashire and we would consider 14ºC to be the height of summer :wink:

Perhaps that is a little unfair, but the 19ºC heat of today certainly would be!

15. :lol: