Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I wear athletic tape during Royal Marine Commando training ?

Hi Lads & Ladies,

I absolutely destroyed my ankle when I was like 12 or something. All better now cleared with doc. Just wondering if I can wear athletic tape during training. I have pushed my ankle to the limit with no issue. I was just wondering as an extra protection method if I could wear athletic tape, Its what I do when I play rugby to prevent unnecessary injury. Was wondering if it would be ok. I asked the Doc, he said he didnt know if it would be ok or not.I forgot to bring it up to my recruiter but if you think its best I asked him then I will tomorrow. Thanks in advanced for the help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw staff wear pride-themed masks to mark IDAHOBIT MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North-east rail revolution begins with Beeching reversal and fund for new trains across Tyne and Wear MoD News 0
MoD_RSS If you’re going out to scare, know what to wear MoD News 0
mayabear Formal Interview ; what to wear? (Female) Joining the Royal Navy 8
Sgt Jobsearch Plant Trainer - Tyne & Wear - £Competitive The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS 3 Week Multi Trade Skills – Tyne and Wear The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Project Engineer - Tyne & Wear - £28,000 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch General Manager - Tyne & Wear - £55,000 - £65,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Technical Author - Tyne & Wear - £28,000 starting salary The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Engineering Technician (North East) - Tyne & Wear - £24,000 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Electrical Instrumentation Technician - Tyne & Wear - £28,000 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
R Been told i can attest at Flying fox what to wear? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
Sgt Jobsearch Wireless Network Engineer - Tyne & Wear - £Negotiable + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Wireless Network Engineer - Tyne & Wear The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
2_deck_dash Multiple adquals - how do you wear the badges? UPO 16
D Can you wear dolphins upon return to general service? Submariners 37
K Quick Question - What color trousers/shirts to wear at PRNC? Diamond Lil's 22
soleil Sky Tyne And Wear: "Royal Navy Streets Ahead In Heritage quest" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
DemobJob Pre Military Tutor - Tyne & Wear The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Sky Tyne & Wear: "Public Invited Aboard Newcastle Affiliated Warship HMS Dauntless" The Fleet 5
soleil Herald: "MP Has No Right To Wear Marine Tie" The Corps 13
J What are you meant to wear for PRNC? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
D Why cant the RFA all wear the same uniform? RFA 9
T Victory! You will be able to wear your PJM Current Affairs 25
I Can I wear my Dolphins? Submariners 13
N can you wear knee supports whilst doing basic training ? Sports and Adventure Training 3
R What did you wear to your Recruitment tests? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
T What medals does HM The Queen wear The Quarterdeck 24
B Wear a suit to the RT? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
R What to wear! The Corps 31
R Bobbies Ordered Not to Wear Union Flag Badges Current Affairs 19
M What to wear interview and pre joining fitness test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
P 26 Jun - wear your uniform to work day Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 40
F What to wear to Acquaint course? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
RoboScorpion Question: What did WWII Royal Navy engine room crew wear? History 10
Good_CO Wear Your Virtual Poppy Site Issues 6
N POLL Should the RN Wear CS95's (where and when) Diamond Lil's 53
E what to wear for interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
brazenhussy What do you wear in bed??!! Diamond Lil's 41
R Should servicewomen wear all medals with bows? The Gash Barge 1
S To all those hoping to wear the Green Beret!!!! The Corps 32
S If you are hoping to wear the Green Beret Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S Those wanting to wear the Green Beret The Corps 9
Spartan Can I join the recce platoon even though I wear glasses? The Corps 23
I What Badge shall I wear Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 10
sgtpepperband What to wear when your wife wants you to do something... The Gash Barge 13
silverfox Things not to wear when you're over 40........ Diamond Lil's 28
A What do Stokers wear under their blue overalls? Diamond Lil's 63
F 547 SPO Course (Pompey) What to wear? The Fleet 21
brazenhussy What do men wear under a kilt???????? Diamond Lil's 40