Can I / Should I change the position I applied for?

Ninja_Stoker said:
Stripey_G said:
While I respect your invalueable wisdom Ninja, does that mean you cannot change branches to "Crusher" as in the past???

Only if you are recommended & can get manning clearance. Shortage category branches (currently WS, all SM trades, Chefs, CIS, Stewards, AETs, etc.,) have little or no chance.

Sideways entry branches: PTI & Service Police are the only permissible branch transfers, subject to manning clearance.

And of course Photographer, Helo controller and Air Crew (and even a few Clearance Divers)

SM

:blob:

Waspie

War Hero
supermario said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Stripey_G said:
While I respect your invalueable wisdom Ninja, does that mean you cannot change branches to "Crusher" as in the past???

Only if you are recommended & can get manning clearance. Shortage category branches (currently WS, all SM trades, Chefs, CIS, Stewards, AETs, etc.,) have little or no chance.

Sideways entry branches: PTI & Service Police are the only permissible branch transfers, subject to manning clearance.

And of course Photographer, Helo controller and Air Crew (and even a few Clearence divers)

SM

:blob:

That cleared up a few things for me. Cheers SM

Latest Threads