Can I just draw your attention over here for a moment...

Can some one please inform ARRSE that actually these are members of the Royal Australian Navy! The clue is in the badges and the aircraft in the background.

Have a nice day
IDOITDEEPER

IDOITDEEPER said:
Can some one please inform ARRSE that actually these are members of the Royal Australian Navy! The clue is in the badges and the aircraft in the background.

Have a nice day
IDOITDEEPER

Done.

There's a club in Liverpool with the advert of "Pink to make the boys wink" - either the club is now global with or these guys bat for the other side. :eek:ccasion2:

md08

Lantern Swinger
scousehillier said:
There's a club in Liverpool with the advert of "Pink to make the boys wink" - either the club is now global with or these guys bat for the other side. :eek:ccasion2:
Ahh I hate that advert on the radio, dont forget the Navy bar (Which happens to be a gay bar..)

Stepto said:
Err, well, I, err, just sort of noticed!!!!
:dwarf:
I pride myself on noticing these things, especially where a uniform is concerned - and I didn't!!! I shall stand in the corner! :silent:

Sean

Midshipman
is this not to do with *deleted* or something..

had the a hawk with a pink ribbon around it the other day.. along with alot of us civvies and a few service perssonnel donning the pink.

Sean said:
is this not to do with Breast Cancer awareness or something..

had the a hawk with a pink ribbon around it the other day.. along with alot of us civvies and a few service perssonnel donning the pink.

Sean mate, ya spoiled it by telling the truth :thumright:

Breast Cancer Day.
feel your nips for lumps.
jesus weeps
I got just back to the land of the living 2 weeks ago, done the europe thing ,,,,,englaned is gonnnnnnnnnnne