Can I join with some facial enhancements?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by BillyNoMates, Aug 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to go into submarines - so I had my own Diesel Exhausts fitted (Port and Stbd side of hooter), and then I thought it would be nice to have a few shackles attached to the ears so I could volunteer to be a buoy jumper and get the first rope across when anchoring at Charlie Buoy for the weekend. The chin thing doubles up as an emergency bunk light when they scram the reactor so I can find my way to my emergency station. I also have emergency lighting rigged up at the top of Port and Stbd ear-holes. The tattoos? I thought everyone in the Navy had tatoos. What do you think my chances are then?

Yours Faithfully,

Norman "The Nostril" Grimshaw.
    *The Stanley Blade Crew*

2. mate, if you're after humour, go visit a joke website/forum, have fun in your quest for fellow jokers
  3. What do you honestly think????????

Try the Merchant Navy!!!!!!

8O :eek:
  4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

supermario suggested

The shackes and slinging points would need to be in date for testing and a quick closing valve fitted to some of the bigger hull openings otherwise the empty head would fill up with sea water a lot more quickly.

Try the Air Cadets.

Or maybe just don't post non newbie stuff in Newbies.
  5. These are the only acceptable enhancements I'm afraid
  6. BTS - When you joined up (way back in the dim and distant April 2010) you must have failed to turn up at The Jack's Humor Issue.

Supermario, and even OSD, found something faintly amusing about BM's latest.

Suggest you get fell in PDQ for the Mismusters. :roll:

Alternatively, bite your tongue whenever you experience a similar SOH failure. :wink:
  7. Instant barge material! Didn't think it would last long up there in the higher echelons.

Oh - and as a parting shot (should anyone dare to plunge into the swamp that is The Gash Barge and read this), the creation alien_life_form was one of mine also.

(and I did go to Alton Towers last Thursday, with the four grandkids who were old enough......they had a ball). Whoever has the omnipotence to cast out evil accounts - feel free to do so.

Now for some sex:-

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - what a babe.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. :headbang: Respect.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is this fanny in the mob?
  10. Unfortunately there are mongs who've joined that never got issued with Jack's sense of humour due to budget cuts
  11. Mummy Mummy come home we love you.
  12. Unfortunately Rummers, someone turned de-gaussing off and she's stuck to the bulkhead 8O