Can I join the RNR with light arthritis?

I'm 23 and I've been training and planning to join the Royal Navy but this year I've been having some pains in my joints and it got so bad I went to the hospital and 3 doctors all said they are sure it's arthritis but just waiting to see the Rhumatologist to get the final verdict. Most of the time I don't have the pain or its so minimal I don't notice it but some days it does get bad but do my best to get on with everything. Unfortunately I read that having any form of arthritis is an automatic disqualification from joining any of the British military and I was curious if there is anyway around this if it does turn out to be 100% arthritis. I would be more than happy to be able to become part of the reserves but not sure if I'd even be allowed to even though I know I'd be able to do the training. If it's a definitely a no to being able to join I have no idea what I'd do. If I can't are there any other career paths similar that I can work towards? I would really appreciate any info about this or advice of what I can do if it turns out to be what it looks like. Thank you