Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I join the Navy if I was previously on Anti-Depressants?

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I know it's not lils,.....
But **** it, and **** him. Boring, boring silly old s***house, with **** all to say or do! ******. You're a c***bag of the highest.
What's the point of coming on here igniting posts?
As stated, silly old bored s***house.

I hope I haven't offended anybody, if so, ban me.

D

Deleted 95962

But **** it, and **** him. Boring, boring silly old s***house, with **** all to say or do! ******. You're a c***bag of the highest.

Ban you? Perish the thought! Such poetry to my ears and they say education isn't what it was." Silly old bored shithouse" Prose writ large methinks.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Ban you? Perish the thought! Such poetry to my ears and they say education isn't what it was." Silly old bored shithouse" Prose writ large methinks.
Get f****d you c**t.
I bet you got your tickets easy. Imagine on the bridge in '1910', or whenever out joined. OOW says, "Who's up?". "Norman" the QM replies.
OOW says, "4hours with that boring, sh1t dits c**t??. **** it, sign him off. He's a right throbber and his mrs hates him."

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator

Norman.jpg

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Click on his symbol (green circle with the black U) and the ignore button is there, you'll have to do it to each re-incarnation though.

Be warned there are 3 screen names with the same IP but Big Brother is watching ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H I want to join the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
soleil Forces Network: "Navy Veterans Join Future Sailors For Training On Dartmoor" Bases / Shore Est 1
K Another 17 year old wanting to join the Navy Joining the Royal Navy 20
J Can i still join the navy with this conviction? Joining the Royal Navy 6
W Looking to join the navy, unsure due to daughter Nearest & Dearest 2
S Unsure of whether to join the Army or Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy and Royal Marines join major French deployment MoD News 0
M Can I join the navy? Joining the Royal Navy 10
Compound_SNC So you want to join the Navy? Health & Fitness 0
M 15 years old and wishing to join the Royal Navy as an officer? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Ed.Ed. Is there a way to join the Royal Navy if I fail the recruitment test. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
K Decided to join the Navy i have some questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
N I am looking to join the navy as a submariner Submariners 12
R Am i eligible to join the Royal Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J Would you encourage your children to join the current Navy? The Fleet 43
soleil Navy News: "Commando Medics Ready to Join RM Around The World After Gory 2 Week Ex" The Corps 0
D 34 Years young, considering attempting to join the Royal Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy destroyer to join ballistic defence trial MoD News 0
Horatio Nelson If The Royal Navy Didn't Pay, Would You Still Join? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 44
C I want to join the navy but im an army applicant! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
S Question: Do you think its worth keeping your car if you join the navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
J re join the navy after redundancy help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
M Join the Merchant Navy: Forget the Royal Navy The Gash Barge 35
T Eighteen and looking to join the navy. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
M Can i join the royal navy with a criminal record. Diamond Lil's 59
Drakey I think he should join the navy. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil Navy News: "Helo, helo, helo - Fleet Air Arm Fliers Join Forces Over Afghanistan" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Rugby: Leicester Tigers: "Navy And Marines Join Tigers' Match Day" Sports and Adventure Training 0
R Trying to re-join the royal navy what a nightmare !!!!!! Submariners 17
D Ex army wanting to join royal navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 91
soleil Mirror: "French to join with our Navy to save us cash" Current Affairs 2
S does anybody join the royal navy on 28th feb 2010? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Scarface2009 why did you want to join the Royal Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 68
Noel Aged 33 wanting to Join the Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 113
T New to site and looking to join the navy. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Q Why do you want to join the Royal Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 38
W Discharged from the army can i join the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
K I really want to join the navy but.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
B Why do you want to join the Royal Navy???? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
BillyNoMates I want to join the Navy Diamond Lil's 6
S Newbie wanting to join Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
O Why did everyone choose to join the Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 79
El_Pongito Why The Hell Would You Join The Navy? Diamond Lil's 4
Shakey Should a mother join the Navy? The Quarterdeck 118
creddly Hi, Another 'Wanting to Join post!' from a Navy Ne Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
T Looking to join navy - Marine Engineer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
H ROYAL NAVY WANTING TO JOIN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 186
S Why join the Navy? Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS Are you ready for 1 January 2021? Join us to find out how to prepare MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Join the South West Regional Flood and Coastal Committee MoD News 0