Can I be deployed within 3 months of my TX date?

Cufc89

Hi I need some advice. Can I be deployed In the last 3 months of my career. If not can you please tell me where this is laid down.

Cheers

Guns

War Hero
It is a merry dance over resettlement time and such like. If this is a possibility you need to speak to your DO to get a career extension for the 3 months plus leave to cover resettlement. This triggers a review above the draft desk level and will indicate to a senior person that the RN, has yet again, fucked up in drafting.

Failing that "slipping at home" and feeling a spasm in your back may possible require some time ashore to heal. Not a service related injury so not requiring extra effort in the sense of medical review boards etc but enough to stop a deployment. So I'm told.

Babbamorris

Midshipman
Quote from above...

Failing that "slipping at home" and feeling a spasm in your back may possible require some time ashore to heal. Not a service related injury so not requiring extra effort in the sense of medical review boards etc but enough to stop a deployment. So I'm told.

Great advice!!!! NOT!! How about just see out your remaining contract and deploy, apply for extension to take courses/leave.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Great advice!!!! NOT!! How about just see out your remaining contract and deploy, apply for extension to take courses/leave.

It depends. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be deployed, but as ever, the RN tries to hold all the cards.

Babbamorris

Midshipman
I just hope OP appreciates the effort going into turning this onto me even though it was their question

Taztiff

War Hero
I just hope OP appreciates the effort going into turning this onto me even though it was their question

Never let the original post get in the way of a good pounding of following posts!!
(Go to the thread on Mess Fees, poor OP was only asking a question for a 'friend'!!)

Or summat like that :p

Latest Threads