Can Hot Bunking make you gay?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Nov 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thanks to Trelawney I have just read a report on the BBC about a visit by them to one of pussers boaty things, and they mention the unsavory practice that alledgedly takes place amongst sundodgers, of sharing the same bunk, though not necessarily at the same time ;) . As a concerned mother of four and a supporter of Christian Voice I wish to strongly protest at this immoral , homosexual promoting practice and demand a policy of:

One Sailor, One Bed. :twisted:

Concerned Mother of Four

PS: If any of you nice straight, male sailors would like to write to me to support my cause, below is my photo.

2. Is that a photo of you post op then?
  3. I thought the operation went rather well. No, actaully it Blackrat :wink: :lol:
  4. No being gay makes you want to hot bunk. :twisted: :twisted:
  5. Dunno about making you gay, just reasonably happy maybe or am I missing the point (so to speak :oops: )
  6. I have to take long walks some days to face coming back on here.

Confucius say I'm confused. ( But not about my sexual orientations)

I'm as gay as a fruit bat and straight as a ruler. :scratch: :roll: 8O :wink:
    Like PO said, I've never shagged asre and I'll never do it again. :wink:
  7. I've never slept with a homosexual but I've slept with someone who has 8O
  8. :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8: :D :laughing8:

9. Is that exact measurement of your arsehole since you started taking it up the hoop from bearded stokers?
  10. Women are ok but theres nowt like the real thing, well thats what they say
    And its not me who's a bender its my boyfriend. :oops: :oops: :wink: :D

I thought grooming was looking after your hair :oops: :wink:
  11. It started off like this.....

But is now more like....

12. What are and where are those concrete sleepin thingy jigs?
  13. Hitlerland....

They look just the solution for MPs..... :twisted:[/quote]

I was thinking that with a more secure door, and staff, to allocate keys, they would be a cheap solution to homelessness :)
  14. These might be more the sort of thing the government would fund. Actually maybe these are the future for matelots.... though obviously you could fit two matelots in to EACH of those pods.... :D

15. I want one. A quick wipe over with a diesel soaked rag and it`ll feell like I`ve gone home :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
  16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

It must been comforting to live in your fantasy, bellend!
  17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

If your were'nt a homosexuality obsessed walting cnut, you would'nt need to have asked the question. Fcuk off to Thailand and have those diddy's reduced.
  18. Just lay your wardrobe on its side and put a light in.Simples :lol:

19. Need a hair drier on cold to blow in my ear too. :)