Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

Pam,,, any e-mail correspondence you get from SAM,,, post us the e-ail headers,,, the we can find out where he is and see if it is always the same guy,,,, I have a funny feeling he is closer to you than you believe !!!

I.E,,, he is working behind a virtual network,,,

Well I have blocked him from contacting me on yahoo and hotmail, so I don't expect to hear from him again, but if I do hear from him, I will let you know and give you email addy.

Appartenly he was traced in India according to our wonderful investigators on here, so wherever the slime is, he will be found. lol

Perhaps you could help me to trace an old friend of mine from Texas, the last address i have for him is,

Davy Crocket

C/O the Alamo

can you help?

or was it Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg?

Or even Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just as an aside, I see in this post that Steve (AAC) described RR as "a website predominately used by
Veterans from the Royal Navy
". As I'm still serving Steve, am I still welcome?! ;) ;) ;)

geoffrey said:
Although "Sam" has deleted his Myspace and Yahoo profiles, I see Romy's still around...

I see that Romy still is around Geoffrey. Well if he pops up on myspace, I will let you all know lol

Soooo how is everyone doing?? miss me?? :p

Womps - why you wanna spoil everyone else's fun? Despite the repetitive nature of this theme and the fact that it has rolled on for ages, it's not as bad as some of the others I've seen such as ?.

For most I suspect it's a little like a bad soap opera, but no matter how bad they get - everyone still watches them. The number of posts on this thread speaks for itself.

SF

Latest Threads