Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

really? well then i would just wonder how on earth sams english went from pathetic to good for one posting?

Could someone have hacked into him, or could his pure english be a scam as well? neither of which seem plausible but i can't get over how is english become readible.

No that is not Sam, that is the guy he was trying to scare from myspace. You can see clearly that he admitted to hacking into his account. The profile I gave you is the guy who's profile Sam hacked into and tried to scare.

Now he has gone into my yahoo email and deleted the message archive I had on him. I'm glad I sent you what I had.

shit guys this is freaking me out!

pamspace1 said:
Now he has gone into my yahoo email and deleted the message archive I had on him. I'm glad I sent you what I had.

shit guys this is freaking me out!

Strike that..I still have the message archive. I had set him on ignore and thought the message archive was deleted.

Sorry cant make head nor tale of his gibberish, my solution is get off myspace, open in another name,as a matter of interest, what were the marriage arrangements?, I`m just a nosey sod, also very vindictive, why keep talking to him? bin him end of story, delete all e mails youre sent from him,and move one.

Just read this one start to finish (long wet sat afternoon)late in on this one but HUGE BZ guys, this GWW looks like a slippery one and you've got him fairly cornered. Just gotta launch that harpoon (doesn't matter which type but the Navy one makes a bigger hole!) :lol: :lol:

with a magazine of one round.......LOAD!

Pam, did you know that Sam has now been deleted from MySpace? I have a friend who was duped by him so don't feel too bad. Oh and don't give up on finding someone on-line, my friend got married a couple of weeks ago and I'm engaged!

higthepig said:
What is it with you Yanks? cyberspace, you get scammed, ask yourself this question, whose fault is that? Are there no men in Texas?

Theres at least one hig , my brother works in Texas :lol:

dondon said:
higthepig said:
What is it with you Yanks? cyberspace, you get scammed, ask yourself this question, whose fault is that? Are there no men in Texas?

Theres at least one hig , my brother works in Texas :lol:

He said MAN not BOY...............mind you :lol:

higthepig said:

There are men in Texas, Hig. But they are a strange bunch.
A few years back, their tourist-attracting slogan was:
"Texas, it's like a whole other country!"
An altogether apt description.

Not a bad place, but a little too flat for my taste.

[quote="BootneckYank

Not a bad place, but a little too flat for my taste.[/quote]

Sounds a bit like East Anglia then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads