Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

Dear pamspace1,

How do you manage to talk to him everyday? There are no secrets to where Naval Ships are serving, its no state secret to say which ship you are on unless his cap tally says only HMS, but (and i may be wrong)has a World War broken out?.Have a nice cup of coffee and think about it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
WE ARE BEING WOUND UP!!!!!!

Everyone please just take a breather and read through this thread again, then think about it, NO-ONE would be so naive!
I also like the way that titbits keep getting added just to keep our interest....."supposed to be getting married next year".

Nice one Pamspace1, you had us for a while.

We talk by email everyday. where he is at is 9 hours ahead me me time wise. He works everyday except weekends, so we do talk every morning before I go to work and before he goes to work and sometimes in between. I guess I'm confused because he can email me, but can't tell me the name of the ship he is on and can't call me.

He told me he just went to go on an attack mission today and won't be back to the ship until Thursday. I'm at my wit's end trying to find out the truth about his mission, and I hope i'm not being fooled.

Hey squirel--screw you!!

I'm not making this up and that's why I'm asking all these questions. my bf claims to be in the BRN and I don't know the name of his ship and he hasn't called me. I'm not naive you jerk!

pamspace1 said:
He told me he just went to go on an attack mission today and won't be back to the ship until Thursday. I'm at my wit's end trying to find out the truth about his mission, and I hope i'm not being fooled.

You're not mate, and neither am I!!! :lol:

the Ark Royal has 123 crew?
sounds like overstretch to me.
plus he is the rare breed of Horror Bag Commando, about to attack the Iranians with his French Stick.

Sorry to be cynical but those pics ( apart from the Girlies) all look like readily available RN photos.

I never said I was a mate you dumbass Squirrel. I got on this website to find out more about my bf's mission and you come along and try to call me a liar and that i'm making this up.

It used to be a ploy of mine to write to eveyone that i knew, and tell them that i was going on a top secret and dangerous mission and would write the moment i got back.This saved me the trouble of having to write to them again. And of course every one in, or has been in the Navy can assure you that not one of us had to work at weekend, Ships close down Friday 1200 till 0800 Monday morning.

pamspace1 said:
Hey squirel--screw you!!

I'm not making this up and that's why I'm asking all these questions. my bf claims to be in the BRN and I don't know the name of his ship and he hasn't called me. I'm not naive you jerk![/quote]

Now, if you're winding us up mate, you're good, and persistent, I'll give you that, ....

.....if you're for real, then the line I've just highlighted is fcuking priceless!

Go **** yourself Squirrel man. You are an insensitive asshole who has no feelings for people that are being sincere and care about others.

Oh give it a rest higthepig. Here I am asking for help and all I get is a bunch of mean spirited assholes telling me i'm full of shit and am making this up.

thanks a lot for the support everyone...really makes my day :(

Im sorry, if youre not full of shit , then it would appear that your boyfriend is.You are either very very young or just thick,like i said have a coffee and think about it.

Latest Threads