Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

guys, before you all get excited, stand fast always_a_civvy, whilst they are real, I can assure you it was the sea water that caused them to .. em .. float like that! Dear god! Do you think they would have let me in the RNR with real tits like that! No in real life they are quite normal!
 
wot eez all these tolk about biscuits and drwoning,,, eye thought this tread woz about MEEEE!

I'm worried about my GF,,, I have been away in iran on seacret misson and have not been able to caul or mail he3r,,, I am really worried as we are soppouzed to be gitting married next year,,,, how can i get in touch with her??

Her name is Pam,,,,, I hope i haven't been duped,,, as i am as thick a whale spunk!!
 
rosinacarley said:
normalmailua5.jpg


Thought you had all seen this?

'King hell. Looks like the airbags have gone off in a carrier bag 8O :lol:

And I though my missus had a fair sized bust. :oops:

For a minute I thought I was looking at a photo from the Jaqcues Costeau collection of 'puffer fish' in full flight. :lol:
 
rosinacarley said:
guys, before you all get excited, stand fast always_a_civvy, whilst they are real, I can assure you it was the sea water that caused them to .. em .. float like that! Dear god! Do you think they would have let me in the RNR with real tits like that! No in real life they are quite normal!

and I thought Jordan had joined RR 8O
 
higthepig said:
All this thread needs now is Brighams daughter to elope with sam the man, but we can dream.

NO NO NO...

My old ticker could not take it. Luckily for me, said daughter has more sense than her old man.

She would see right through him like a Chief Writer looking at a dodgy CTM. :lol:
 
Buongiono Sam, come stai?
Sono Rosina. Sono molto contento perce anche tu parli italiano. ha una camera? volero bacciere y leccare i tuoi labbri y ancora. Anche lei bello?
 
higthepig said:
All this thread needs now is Brighams daughter to elope with sam the man, but we can dream.

Only if Sam will wear his uniform to the wedding,
The reception punch up would be something to behold.
And where would they have the honeymoon. Iranistan?
 
exploding_blancmange said:
rosinacarley said:
Buongiono Sam, come stai?
Sono Rosina. Sono molto contento perce anche tu parli italiano. ha una camera? volero bacciere y leccare i tuoi labbri y ancora. Anche lei bello?

Rosina,

What do you want to do to his anchor?

Not his anchor your plonker! It also means 'and more'
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top