Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Wot is all the fuzz aboit,,,, oil oi want to to eez meat some noice laydeez and have some deener,

I am away on seakret meesion but will chat when eye cahn,,,

Welcome aboard Sam

Great one, now own up, who is it?
Didn't quite get the illiterate level down.

I likeie the look of you ladie,,, would yoo like too go out with dinner for me! you are very pretty,, have a look at me on my 360 site,,, you will fall in love with me too!

Thnk Que exploding blamonghe,,, wellcum to yoo too,, you all seem a nice bunch of sailor boys in here,,, I too am sailor boy,,, but I cannot tell you too much as I am away on ship in Iran.

BTW, am I number 1 on google yet ???

Pam,,, S**t, Feck,,, errr,, Sam,,, yeah,, this is Sam,,, not Pam,,,,,I don't even know a Pam,,,, I know a Palm tho',,, five friends she has,,, good friends with mee too

rosinacarley said:
normalmailua5.jpg

Thought you had all seen this?

Well, well Rosina. I can see now why the PO Stoker's jaw dropped when you first met him at Raleigh. Despite walking on the wrong side of the road, I must say, you look very stunning. My jaw almost smashed the keys on my computer keyboard!

Steve. :D

SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
eyeve just notissed my login sez eye am a Midshipman,,,,

I'm not,,, I'm a Captain in the BRN,,, intelliegnce away in iran

Welcome aboard Sir! We're honoured to have you amongst us. Another real sailor too. Bloody hell, I'm outnumbered! 8O

Latest Threads