Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

Top Gun is one the movies I have seen so many times, I think I know all the lines verbatim! lol

Goose..take me to bed or lose me forever!

I feel the need--the need for speed!

Great balls of fire!

:p

WarMonger said:
Lingyai said:
Wouldn't let that count for much, we are all crazy as shit house rats on here. Surely the product of a mis spent youth on the high seas (except the reserves of course....mhwaaa) wink wink

Even us part timers can be naughty at sea as well you know....It just takes longer for us to go bonkers....but im getting there.. :twisted: :twisted: !!!

We obviously know that you are gen..but have you considered that if you rearrange and drop a letter in your user name Pam you get ACE SPAM 1...

Hidden message????????

Hey you know I may just do that War Monger lol

pamspace1 said:
Top Gun is one the movies I have seen so many times, I think I know all the lines verbatim! lol

Great balls of fire!

If you pay the air fare I will be there in a shot :wink:

fishmiester said:
pamspace1 said:

Great balls of fire!

If you pay the air fare I will be there in a shot :wink:

Well with my whooping 9 dollars in my bank account, I may be able to pay your bus fare LOL

WarMonger said:
Lingyai said:
Wouldn't let that count for much, we are all crazy as shit house rats on here. Surely the product of a mis spent youth on the high seas (except the reserves of course....mhwaaa) wink wink

Even us part timers can be naughty at sea as well you know....It just takes longer for us to go bonkers....but im getting there.. :twisted: :twisted: !!!

We obviously know that you are gen..but have you considered that if you rearrange and drop a letter in your user name Pam you get ACE SPAM 1...

Hidden message????????

And as you well know, us RNXS'ers were all bonkers before we even dipped our toes in the drink! Well some of us were, anyway... :lol: Mind you we had lot of ex-RN - that probably explains a lot! :roll:

It appears that our favourite man has another Yahoo account - sam_dicosta636 @ yahoo.com - and the profile (modestly entitled "I am the best"!) is here. He uses the same photos as his other one, except an extra one of a T23 Ops Room (did anyone notice the fact that the photo of the "Control Room" on his first account was manned by 2 RAF Sqn Ldrs in flying helmets!?).

It appears that they are linked by his 3rd alter ego - Romy - which, by the fact it has been updated within the last year, is probably his next alias!

The sad thing is that from both profiles and the myspace thing, there are a lot of gullible women out there.

Any more for any more....?

All those who have planned to marry a stranger after meeting on the internet and doesn't have a phone number or mailing address,, one pace forward,,, marrrrch!

Standfast PAM,,,, we already know you are a sucker,,, or a psycho !!!

Mad-Dog said:
All those who have planned to marry a stranger after meeting on the internet and doesn't have a phone number or mailing address,, one pace forward,,, marrrrch!

Standfast PAM,,,, we already know you are a sucker,,, or a psycho !!!

Hey Mad Dog I was just a sucker who got pulled into a huge lie. I am too trusting and that is my downfall. I'm not a psycho by any means and am a stable woman and I feel like an idiot about all of this.

Hey that must mean he closed those accounts hig!

did you try his gmail account?

Latest Threads