Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

Lingyai said:
pamspace1 said:
Lingyai said:
Pam,
Nice posts, brings me to the conclusion that you are either thicker than whale sperm or a goos wind up merchant. Which is it?
Luv Ya
Ling

if you read my threads , I KNOW I was very thick and didn't listen to my instincts. I am done with him and will never speak to him again. I have gotten a lot of support from the folks on here, and it has helped me through a very difficult and upsetting situation
If you are for real, have a big cyber hug from Lingyai, if you are a guy pretending.......... We'll get ya :twisted:

I am for real and thanks for the cyber hug lol I think my buds on here can vouch for me :)
 
Wouldn't let that count for much, we are all crazy as shit house rats on here. Surely the product of a mis spent youth on the high seas (except the reserves of course....mhwaaa) wink wink
 
That's why I like you all Lingyai..lol ever heard the saying 'normal people worry me?' well I love the comrade you all have on here and that my crazy situation has been added to a wild story is hilarious!

I can't thank you all enough for your honesty and candor with me.. :)
 
pamspace1 said:
That's why I like you all Lingyai..lol ever heard the saying 'normal people worry me?' well I love the comrade you all have on here and that my crazy situation has been added to a wild story is hilarious!

I can't thank you all enough for your honesty and candor with me.. :)
You never close your eyes any more when I kiss your lips,
And theres no tenderness like before in your finger tips
Your trying hard not to show it
Baby
But baby , baby I know it

You've lost that loving feeling - woah o
that loving feeling
You've lost that loving feeling now its gone, gone, gone.

Ha ha Jesters dead. There are hearts breaking open all over the world tonight.
Goose you old stud - take me to bed or lose me forever.
Show me the way home :p 8) :lol:
 
Lingyai said:
Wouldn't let that count for much, we are all crazy as shit house rats on here. Surely the product of a mis spent youth on the high seas (except the reserves of course....mhwaaa) wink wink

Even us part timers can be naughty at sea as well you know....It just takes longer for us to go bonkers....but im getting there.. :twisted: :twisted: !!!

We obviously know that you are gen..but have you considered that if you rearrange and drop a letter in your user name Pam you get ACE SPAM 1...

Hidden message????????
 
8) Come on Spam,,, sorry Pam,,, give us some more info to work with to trace Sam DiCosta,,,,

He was your fiance afterall,,,, so c'mon give us all the phone number you used to call him and maybe the address where you used to send him birthday cards !!!

It all sounds a bit "nigerian" to marry somebody you have only spoken to over t'internet !!!

So come on,,, if you are genuine and to be believed and really want us to give you closure/revenge,,,, point us in the right direction!!! 8)
 
I am intrigued as to how you thought you were truly in love when you havent even...well...lets not beat around the bush.....shagged him..!!..what if he were hung like a hamster (which its obviously seems that he could be)..!!!..would it have been a bit of a let down surely and would you have changed your opinion.!!

Or have you developed cybersex to a higher form!

If you have please let me know how... :twisted: :twisted:
 
fishmiester said:
pamspace1 said:
That's why I like you all Lingyai..lol ever heard the saying 'normal people worry me?' well I love the comrade you all have on here and that my crazy situation has been added to a wild story is hilarious!

I can't thank you all enough for your honesty and candor with me.. :)
You never close your eyes any more when I kiss your lips,
And theres no tenderness like before in your finger tips
Your trying hard not to show it
Baby
But baby , baby I know it

You've lost that loving feeling - woah o
that loving feeling


You've lost that loving feeling now its gone, gone, gone.

Ha ha Jesters dead. There are hearts breaking open all over the world tonight.
Goose you old stud - take me to bed or lose me forever.
Show me the way home :p 8) :lol:



Fishmiester you are hilarious!! Hey btw here's the latest-he sent me an instant message saying he lied about his 6 month extension to see if I would leave him and he is for real and will prove it and I said my real Royal Navy friends gave me all the proof I need and that I knew he wasn't on a ship because he would have given me the name of it and their is no British Royal Navy, that it's the Royal Navy and he had no comment to that.

So everyone I am done with him and Jester's dead! :p
 
Mad-Dog said:
8) Come on Spam,,, sorry Pam,,, give us some more info to work with to trace Sam DiCosta,,,,

He was your fiance afterall,,,, so c'mon give us all the phone number you used to call him and maybe the address where you used to send him birthday cards !!!

It all sounds a bit "nigerian" to marry somebody you have only spoken to over t'internet !!!

So come on,,, if you are genuine and to be believed and really want us to give you closure/revenge,,,, point us in the right direction!!! 8)

Hey everyone I have his yahoo email address and this is the correct one:

[email protected]

Have fun guys! He is a big liar and deserves to be messed with.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top