Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anyone tell me???

rosinacarley said:
The RNR are multi-skilled, we can turn our hands to almost anything given the opportunity.

Do not mock us or I will see you outside!

Grrr!

Er....when did i mock the RNR....that fact that you are in it makes me feel all warm inside.....i'm just struggling to find any water big enough even for an RNR Gemini to float in!!

It happens. I was sent to Baghdad a short while ago and every morning I step outside, stick my thumb in the air and wait for a life. Not one war canoe has passed by so far. Does anyone else think the bastards might have lied to me.

SF

imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:
The RNR are multi-skilled, we can turn our hands to almost anything given the opportunity.

Grrr!

Er....when did i mock the RNR....that fact that you are in it makes me feel all warm inside.....i'm just struggling to find any water big enough even for an RNR Gemini to float in!!

mm, ok be sure that you do not!

I will have you know we do not all need a gemini to go to work! All I need is a laptop, a telephone line and a facility for purchasing cakes and chocolates.

FlagWagger said:
imom1406 said:
FlagWagger said:
So why are we in the RNR being lined up to deploy there?

Have you seen a map of the region

Yes

imom1406 said:
....are you going to crew a ship of the desert???

Good question, well asked!

Sounds like another dodgey draft for sailors that have blotted their copy book.....British Naval Attache Kabul.....British Naval Attache Andorra etc...

rosinacarley said:

Grrr!

This Civvy for one is impressed!!! The RNR can sail a ship across sand? ?? I've never been able to visit Afganistan by ship. Must be a state secret how it's done.

Who was it before WW1 who asserted that 'there is nothing the Navy cannot do'. Churchill perhaps?

Deeply impressed/highly impressionable AAC. :p

Rosina....!!

Your a bit feisty arent you, what with thrapping and taking people outside..I dont thinkyou should go to Afghanistan..the Taliban would never cope...fairs fair!!

pamspace1 said:
The meat and the Walt??

Surely that should read:

The Walt Meets his fate? Or perhaps Sam's turned into mincemeat by the wrongly named Cooks/Chefs/Cookery Persons.

Insidentily sams inglish is apauling - no native inglishman wood speek or rite like that, or even like diss!

We could always post his details on an inappropriate gay website - one that is highly inappropriate for Sam. Then again, perhaps that is just too cruel. After all, if he comes from a Catholic background his own Church may end up rejecting him, as mine did, then he'll have to wear a T-shirt saying 'Jesus hates me! Christians tell me so!' Then again, this might be the most appropriate involuntary pennance for a man who has led his girlfrind down the proverbial garden path! :twisted:

Steve. :wink:

Always_a_Civvy said:
Insidentily sams inglish is apauling - no native inglishman wood speek or rite like that, or even like diss!

Steve.

Wanna a bet you should met some of the retards I have to deal with in day to day life!!

Is there an I before E in Chav!!!!!

Hig-you are too funny! I hope you have better luck than I do on myspace! lol

Well Sam told me he is from Italy and moved to England when he was 15 and is now 28. Do you think the RN would allow him with such poor english as that?

pamspace1 said:
Hig-you are too funny! I hope you have better luck than I do on myspace! lol

Well Sam told me he is from Italy and moved to England when he was 15 and is now 28. Do you think the RN would allow him with such poor english as that?

Pamspace
Please do not delude yourself, I had hoped yesterday that it would work out for you but as the lads have made clear he is a fraud. The RN might allow him in as some kind of low life with bad spelling but not as a captain, besides no captain that I have ever met looks like his phot nor would they pose naked on a website.
Please girl, move on, put this git behind you or give the lads his email address and they can do it for you
Regards
Rosie xxxx

Latest Threads