Can a wren ever be good looking?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WindowLickerScribe, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, can they? I need to be proved wrong, I've not yet seen them and actually suspect that MLP has them chained up in a dungeon or cabin somewhere, conveniently forgotten about.

2. In my day many of them were extremely attractive, I suspect that was before the lure of 5 Big Macs at one sitting came into being.

3. Quite right Finx, in Commcen Whitehall, in the dungeons five floors below ground, at 05 dubbs on the all night on.... some of them looked quite fetching !
    'specially fetching my brekkie ! :tongue8:

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

Anyway enough of Phishnottle's dribble, I was visting the Faslane sickbay during the week and normally you're greeted by a civvy receptionist who's name escapes me. She must be off having liposuction because in her place was this stunning lass in uniform. Was also on a course with a little beauty a few months ago. I was very disappointed when she told me she was married to another girl.

5. I remember one in particular who was gorgeous, to my eternal shame after the event I was not that kind to her. I have tried to trace her but without success as I still feel the need to apologise profusely, anyway I am rambling.

6. I had no idea that you were still serving, I thought you were a silly old fart. Incidentally Faslane is where the above incident took place but that was when the Narvik was berthed there.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  7. From the early\mid 90s:
    A certain Weapons Analyst met on killicks leadership course who was at HMS Nelson
    A certain killick writer on HMS Cumberland
    A certain killick SA at Defiance
    A certain killick writer at Collingwood
    A certain PO Weapons Analyst at Collingwood

The answer is definitely "yes" but they are certainly outnumbered

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

10 pints and they're all essence.

9. As proven one can still be a silly old fart whilst still serving!^_~

10. Back in the day they were reckoned to be the pick of the three services, at least in MY experience they were all divs, though I must admit that RAF Halton ran the Wrennery a close second, and the QARANCs' barracks at Bramshott Chase could produce the occasional piece of essence. Then again, the WRAC barracks at Guildford wasn't that far behind, so I suppose rose, or beer coloured glasses may have had something to do with it. But, like Finks, I'm rambling now. When I changed my religion and became a Guzz rating those glory days became a thing of the past.

2BM

11. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

back in the day ..

but I remmber the captain of HMS Invincible remarking, shortly before women were allowed to go to sea, "We used to get the secretaries - now we'll get the welders."

12. From what I have seen when having the great misfortune of having to visit Portsmouth the good captain made a very astute statement[FONT=arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

13. Early 90's and was talking to some Woos from Invince whilst in Alexandria. They quoted a woo spli...wren saying on hearing that they were to be embarked "oh good, hot floating cock on tap".

Safeguard, full clips, closed down to Zulu Alpha dit.

14. Sounds like the kind of girl you would want to take home to meet mummy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. There was a Chief tiff wren at Colingwood when I was there, she was the spitting image of Kylie Minogue.

We nicknamed her 'the Chilf.'

• Like Like x 1
  16. In my time in the mob i came accross some very gorgeous wrens and had flings with em !.Nmind you they were some god awful bints as well

17. I recall triplets at Collingrad in the 70's. All stunners.
    There was also a 3rd officer who used to enjoy flashing her 69 webbing. I am reliably informed the buffers mate had her in the office after divisions one day. The chief wren had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and a body to match!

18. When I was there on mechs course in the mid 90s there was a wren tiff apprentice who reminded me of Claudia Schiffer ...

19. Sharon is the name your after. And she would need a Wet and Dry Hoover to liposuction her!

20. The blonde civvy behind the counter is very tiddly. Worth a wipe!