Camoron makes a humiliating climb down

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by finknottle, Feb 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The government have been forced to U-turn on their proposal to sell off England’s forests; they say they have listened to the people. If that is the case they should also stop dolling out our taxes to nuclear powers abroad as I am sure that is the wish of the majority.

It appears that people did not believe them (who can blame them) when they said the right to roam would still exist after the selloff.
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Years until the next election of reading "Camoron" and probably other petty names in the serious bit is going to become tiresome very quickly.
  3. It comes with the territory we had years of petty names for Brown and co in the serious bit.Maybe we have it because nothing stings a politico more than petty repeated ridicule especially when it sticks.Think back on the two Davids Owen and Steel and the damage Spitting Image did to them.:safe:con-dom heads
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  4. Tough shit, this is tame considering what the previous incumbent was called on this forum and I do not recall you whining then.
  5. witsend

And how thrilling to read day after day about "one eye", "cyclops" etc etc. "Gorbals Mick" was another cracker given the fact his constituency was Springburn. Now Cameron has been tagged "Camoron". Strange that someone who has become the leader of the country is now a moron.

As for the whinning, you should know by now I generally steer clear of this section of the site. The only whinning here is every time you log on and start another dripping thread about something or other, usually the government.

What I have also noticed is that if you two get any further up each others arses, all thats going to be left is two tatty pairs of steaming bats facing each other.
  6. Only party in recent history to stand at the dispatch box and apologise for getting it wrong.
    Not a climbdown at all
  7. It was a Consultation Document...i.e. to consult,seek opinion.Opinions were received and found to be against the proposal;so they ended the consultation(listening to public opinion) and dropped the proposal.End of problem.
    Not like the last lot who consistantly ignored public opinion and did exactly as they wanted(or as they were told by our wonderful cousins).

8. I like it; incidentally Mrs F does not call me Meldrew for nothing. :blowkiss:
  9. OK then, a U-turn.
  10. No pleasing Finks is there? A couple of weeks ago he starts a thread about the Tories selling off the family silver a.k.a. the Forests now they've decided not to he wants to mock them for changing their minds.
  11. witsend

I'm sure she's a barrel of laughs enduring life living with a miserable drip.

I've been thinking of a couple of comedy names for you & the licker. "Hull & back-up" first sprung to mind. Then maybe "Cannon and Ball", but that would be an insult to them. These seemed far too tame as you put it, but one was already staring you straight in the face, "******". I was going to tag you "****", but thats already been claimed. Its proving a bit more difficult with options ranging from "Fucknuts", "Fuckdrip" or "Fuckcockle".

I'll have somemore thought about your new comedy name and I'm sure you'll hear from me soon enough.

If anyone else has any ideas, feel free to post it or PM me if you don't like posting naughty words in the serious bit.
  12. How about "forfucksake" as every time he posts thats what springs to mind.

13. Decisions decisions and I look forward in eager anticipation to finding out just what your final choice will be and more power to your elbow as you are brightening up what has been a dricht day.

14. Integrity may arse he's a politician, he changed his mind because he was worried that he might loose votes from middle England.
  15. Finks are you refering to the Watertight Integrity of your arse? If you are then us in the Westcountry are closing down to Zulu Alpha with respirators:plotting:
  16. witsend

I like it Wrecker, catchy and straight to the point.

17. What a splendid sobriquet, feel free to use it with my blessing whenever the fancy takes you.:happy7:
  18. witsend

Forfucksake, its in the running. You don't get to pick your own nickname fuckchops.

19. No need to panic squire, the winds a nor' easter.
  20. Can be shortened to "fucksake" in an emergency