Camilla

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by 4to8, Mar 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Goody thread will soon be finished and the committee suggest that our next subject should be
    Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.Pencils and paper ready,the round begins in earnest when JD pops her clogs but you can try a few warm up posts meanwhile

Camilla is 62.
    Duke of Edinburgh is 135 and five months

2. Isn't she Gails mum from Corrie?

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

Camilla with her hand up an animal's arse...

[​IMG]

Rod Hull with his hand up an animal's arse...

:oops: :wink:

4. Well fcuk me you do have a sense of humour after all!!! :D :wink:

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...I nicked it off Levers! :wink:

6. Okay back to the drawing board then......................throbber!! :D :lol:

7. Is JD Jenny Dabber?

8. Eyes like a fcuking hawk that man :lol: of course I meant JG,the no-good mong. 'spose we could include Jenny Dabber just to create more interest?

9. If he wanted to ride a horse, he should have stuck to hunting. You don't have to marry it then.

10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

She must be a dirty old trout though to keep Charlie's interest over a much better looking and younger rival.

11. Takes it up the wrong 'un. The younger one was only a brood mare

12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

From her favourite horse whilst chewing Charlie!

13. At a push,you could maybe shag one of the folds in her neck.Just a thought

14. I see in the picture that Charlie has given her a pearl necklace, I bet she's got hairy nips so she can sweep the floor when she takes her bra off

15. I can understand some of the outcry over Charles's marriage to Camilla, but not in regards to her age. "She's approaching sixty!" cried those who were against her. But "so what?" is my reply.

After all, Diana must have been approaching at least TWICE that when she entered the tunnel.

16. :D :D :D

17. Had worse, problem is I can remember most of them..............