Camilla

The Goody thread will soon be finished and the committee suggest that our next subject should be
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.Pencils and paper ready,the round begins in earnest when JD pops her clogs but you can try a few warm up posts meanwhile

Camilla is 62.
Duke of Edinburgh is 135 and five months

4to8 said:
The Goody thread will soon be finished and the committee suggest that our next subject should be
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.Pencils and paper ready,the round begins in earnest when JD pops her clogs but you can try a few warm up posts meanwhile

Camilla is 62.
Is JD Jenny Dabber?

higthepig said:
4to8 said:

Camilla is 62.
Is JD Jenny Dabber?
Eyes like a fcuking hawk that man :lol: of course I meant JG,the no-good mong. 'spose we could include Jenny Dabber just to create more interest?

I see in the picture that Charlie has given her a pearl necklace, I bet she's got hairy nips so she can sweep the floor when she takes her bra off

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
I can understand some of the outcry over Charles's marriage to Camilla, but not in regards to her age. "She's approaching sixty!" cried those who were against her. But "so what?" is my reply.

After all, Diana must have been approaching at least TWICE that when she entered the tunnel.

Scrumpy said:
I can understand some of the outcry over Charles's marriage to Camilla, but not in regards to her age. "She's approaching sixty!" cried those who were against her. But "so what?" is my reply.

After all, Diana must have been approaching at least TWICE that when she entered the tunnel.

:D :D :D