Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameroon Athletes go Missing

Flagdeck

War Hero
For a minute I thought it said 'Cameron'..............lost his daughter 'again'
Should've gone to specsavers ! :glasses7:

Flagdeck

War Hero
I'll just check flagdeck and frogman007's cellar and patio before I turn in my final report.^_~

Are there any reports of coconuts missing as well?
You can stay out of my cellar.....thats where I keep my fine wine..........patio could do with a scrub though. :iconbiggrin:

Rumrat

War Hero
A complete international football team has asked for shelter and protection in London as they said if they go home they could be targets for retribution.
Stuart Pearce made a good argument and the team is in a refuge in south London

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
A complete international football team has asked for shelter and protection in London as they said if they go home they could be targets for retribution.
Stuart Pearce made a good argument and the team is in a refuge in Cameroon

Fixed that for you

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Found 'em! They got word of a two million quid council house going spare, seeing as the previous Somali tenants had apparently done a runner without even informing the local housing authority. How dare they! Pictured here waiting for the keys to arrive, they have said that if they go back to their own country without any medals, they will all have to get jobs - and that's just not fu**ing on. Welcome to England.

Flagdeck

War Hero
I remember when it used to be the Russians/East Germans who went walkabout once the Berlin Wall was in the rear view mirror. :walk:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Cameroon: 145 Commonwealth Points of Light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon security officers get training on counterterrorism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon presents Commonwealth Point of Lights award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s Permanent Under-Secretary to the Foreign Office visits Cameroon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon sends 15 scholars to study in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon: Applications for the UK government’s prestigious Chevening Scholarships open 5 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Preventing further conflict in Cameroon and the Lake Chad Basin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid for children caught up in Cameroon conflict MoD News 0
slim New strain of HIV from gorillas found in woman from Cameroon Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS Government outlines conditions for elite athletes' return to competitive training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £50 million to back British athletes to Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic success MoD News 0
B Elite Athletes The Gash Barge 23
MoD_RSS Consultation launches for A417 ‘Missing Link’ designs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Missing but not forgotten MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How a Manchester motorway could soon get its missing link MoD News 1
MoD_RSS UK provides military assistance in search for missing Chilean Air Force aircraft MoD News 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Police Renew Search For Sailor Who Went Missing In 1986" Bases / Shore Est 4
MoD_RSS Have your say on final details for the A417 Missing Link scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Europe praises work of Western Balkans Missing Persons Group MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New law to help manage affairs of people who are missing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ilford boss banned over missing IT equipment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Resolving cases of missing persons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Can you help trace the family of a missing World War 2 soldier? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Can you help trace the family of a missing World War 2 soldier? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Missing Link’ proposal unveiled for route linking Midlands and South West MoD News 0
themuddyduck Security and DBS checks - Am I missing something? Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Jail for travel agent who failed to explain missing thousands MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD appeal for families of missing or killed soldiers from the Korean War MoD News 0
Jockyfisher Medical Records are Missing Joining the Royal Navy 4
D Deserters/Missing in World War Two History 2
Goatman_Blue Missing RN veteran Feb 2017 Nearest & Dearest 5
A Will I be penalised for missing an interview? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Hooly How can the Navy operate with 35% of PO(ET) missing. Should Industry be taxed for poaching Engineers The Fleet 18
Tui Bird missing author ? The Fleet 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Missing Sailors Current Affairs 27
janner Ex Pats - missing your Marmite? Diamond Lil's 3
trelawney126 Telegraph: "Libyan arms that went missing under Gaddafi fuelling multiple conflicts" Current Affairs 1
F Missing threads Site Issues 3
soleil BBC: "Missing Arbroath Marine Ralph Hebden Sparks Air And Sea Search" The Corps 16
soleil Westmorland Gazette: Divers Plan Return To Lake Re Aircraft Missing For 67 Years The Fleet Air Arm 5
J Missing sailor Current Affairs 49
trelawney126 Pompey News: "Spinnaker Tower To Go Yellow For Missing Sailor" Bases / Shore Est 11
trehorn British Soldiers missing after explosion. Current Affairs 5
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Last Fifty - A Missing N_G Post? Site Issues 7
trelawney126 Can't Believe Cameron & Clegg Missing Out The Gash Barge 11
Bad CO Missing Avatars Site Issues 12
Jimmy_Green Missing Royal Navy Life? Nautical Jokes 8
The_Caretaker Missing Wife Miscellaneous 0
trelawney126 Abu Hamzas Missing Xmas Present Diamond Lil's 6