Cameron's Tough EU Stance, yeah!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Apr 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Cameron and Merkel set for EU talks
    If he was that determined to secure changes, he would have ordered the Kraut and the Froggie to come over here and gain the home ground advantage. Better still just give us a referendum and kick the Kinnock Gravy Train into the long grass
    • Like Like x 1
  2. images.jpg Winstons tough stance on EU...:biggrin:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dear Winston was all for a united Europe but I think he thought that we would be running it.

Call me Dave's problem is that he can't be seen to be weakening further the Europeans' current shite position. How the bloody Euro is staying so strong is a mystery to me. Still, the Boxheads are paying most of it.
  4. I wonder if he will come back waving a piece of paper ...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Germans have had more experience at recovering economies! They were broke after WW1 and recovered, Likewise after WW2!!! They recovered and became a strong economy.

They definitely have a good recipe for economic recovery.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. His resignation maybe!! Nah, that's too much to ask.
  7. It is being paid for by bankers who are just adding an extra "0" onto a spreadsheet somewhere and pretending that they have the money.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Sorry, I read that as Dale Winton... :oops:

9. I wonder if cameron has packed a white flag for his journey, Kick kinnocks gravy train into the long grass? Cameron couldnt kick himself out of a plastic bag without help let alone a gravy train.
  10. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

As an aside to the thread....would UKIP, if they ever had the chance, take Britain out of the EU and get themselves off the said Gravy train?

11. Of course they would! That is why they where created in the first place because the 3 main other parties just cant be trusted on issues like Europe and it has been proven as well.
  12. No political party can be trusted.Politicians with a very few exceptons, are as a rule, in it for themselves Even those who start out with principles seem to get corrupted.
  13. Up to you to decide, no right or wrong answers.

You have £500,000 to invest who do you give the money to.

1. An Estate agent who will try to sell you an overpriced house.
    2. A banker
    3. Jomo from Nigeria who has great ideas
    4. A politician
    5. Stick it under the mattress
  14. The matress sounds quite attractive; until the house catches fire or gets robbed. There is an addition to slim's list. Bypassing the Bankers, you could invest it in businesses (not Jomo's). That way, somebody could then make more money and provide the chance of employing others. Is it worth risking your money, though?
  15. You git de problem wuth me man Jomo?
    Is spliff business is da real ting man=D
  16. Find yourself the best interest rate you can for the period of time you wish to invest making sure you do not go over the secure amount. If you are a member, Which provide free financial advice.
  17. David Cameron and Angela Merkel agree to co-operate on 'flexible' EU | Politics |
    Well, that's sorted then.

From a picture in the Express;

I hope he doesn't do this on visits to certain parts of Asia!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. It's no wonder Merkel is anxious about the UK having a referendum ( if we ever have one ) who else is stupid enough to abide by all the EU rulings without question, and is willing to give up all sovereignty
    • Like Like x 1
  19. So why and how did Merkel become I/C of the EU then? I thought it was that Rumpy Pumpy bloke?
    And to think that millions fought and died to stop the Germans from taking over Europe..