Cameron's mate found dead at Glastonbury.

Not wishing to be mean spirited, the untimely death of a family man is always sad but I am devastated by the death of every one of our Armed Forces members who is killed in Afghanistan.

G

guestm

Not wishing to be mean spirited, the untimely death of a family man is always sad but I am devastated by the death of every one of our Armed Forces members who is killed in Afghanistan.
Yawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

guestm

Tired are we after too many snowballs down that old watering hole of mine the Bell?

There was a time when you used to post interesting stuff.
Likewise. I'm tired alright, tired of you trotting out the same old shite every time you reply to a thread.

Cameron this, government that, Afghanistan blah.

I had a modicum of respect for you once, now you're just obsessive and boring.

Likewise. I'm tired alright, tired of you trotting out the same old shite every time you reply to a thread.

Cameron this, government that, Afghanistan blah.

I had a modicum of respect for you once, now you're just obsessive and boring.

Simple answer pal, just add me to your ignore list.

G

guestm

And allow your I'll informed, blinkered views to escape without riposte?

No chance.

And allow your I'll informed, blinkered views to escape without riposte?

No chance.

I am sure you know the phrase 'People in Glass Houses'? I say that because just recently you were in a position on the forum when you had to make a chastening U-turn, and ipso facto you are guilty of what you accuse me of doing, funny old world isn’t it?

I am sure you know the phrase 'People in Glass Houses'? I say that because just recently you were in a position on the forum when you had to make a chastening U-turn, and ipso facto you are guilty of what you accuse me of doing, funny old world isn’t it?
You never told us which machine and what method you used to post this message.

Sent from my Nokia 6110 retrofitted with WIFI and using my tongue to press the buttons.

G

guestm

The ability to admit when I'm wrong rather than blindly ignore is what makes me a better man than you. Suck it up sweetcheeks.

More importantly, I wish I knew how to turn that iPhone / tapatalk signature off.

The ability to admit when I'm wrong rather than blindly ignore is what makes me a better man than you. Suck it up sweetcheeks.

More importantly, I wish I knew how to turn that iPhone / tapatalk signature off.

Just the response that I expected, you will now need to change your sobriquet to Gunga Din and is that the best you can do when you have dropped a bollock? Just to please me would you be kind enough to point out an instance where I have been completley wrong and failed to admit it?