Cameron WWII 'junior partner' gaffe

#1
Prime Minister David Cameron slipped up when he described Britain as the "junior partner" of the US in fighting Nazi Germany in 1940, when America did not join the Second World War until a year later.

Yes nice one Dave, you go over to the States and talk down our country, the man should hang his head in shame. It seems that we got rid of one clown only to have him replaced by another.
 
#7
Look here you lot I've been in foreign affairs at the highest level of govenment for years, and I know full well that you are merely seeking an opportunity to poke fun at the sainted Mr Cameron.
Therefore I am going to lock this thread as of now - you naughty, naughty boys!
 
#9
sussex2 said:
Look here you lot I've been in foreign affairs at the highest level of govenment for years, and I know full well that you are merely seeking an opportunity to poke fun at the sainted Mr Cameron.
Therefore I am going to lock this thread as of now - you naughty, naughty boys!
Do you wear one of these



or one of these

 
#11
Flagdeck said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
I really admire your persistence finks.


I wonder if George Galloway gives lessons on handling the septics?
... or maybe that Salmond bloke.... who lets Lockerbie bomber free !
I don't think the yanks are in any position to lecture anyone on the morality of things, this is the nation that dropped chemicals all over Viet Nam leading to many children being born with birth deformities, funding the mujahideen who have now morphed into the Taliban, water- boarding to name just a few of their very dubious activities.

As for Cameron as an 'educated 'Eton and Cambridge man and being our PM he should learn to engage brain before gob.
 
#15
It is not my wish to poke fun at Dave ,it's to highlight his ineptness when it comes to dealing with the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and yes it's a serious issue that warrants discussion or are we not allowed to critisise hug a hoody?
 
#16
finknottle said:
It is not my wish to poke fun at Dave ,it's to highlight his ineptness when it comes to dealing with the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and yes it's a serious issue that warrants discussion or are we not allowed to critisise hug a hoody?
You are exactly correct and I am sure Mandelson will be along to correct the error of yours ways.
 
#17
sussex2 said:
finknottle said:
It is not my wish to poke fun at Dave ,it's to highlight his ineptness when it comes to dealing with the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and yes it's a serious issue that warrants discussion or are we not allowed to critisise hug a hoody?
You are exactly correct and I am sure Mandelson will be along to correct the error of yours ways.
Is he a moderator? If so I want to be one or I will jump up and down until I make myself sick.
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#18
sussex2 said:
finknottle said:
It is not my wish to poke fun at Dave ,it's to highlight his ineptness when it comes to dealing with the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and yes it's a serious issue that warrants discussion or are we not allowed to critisise hug a hoody?
You are exactly correct and I am sure Mandelson will be along to correct the error of yours ways.
So thats who he is, good we'll be able to get some mortgage advise
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top