Cameron appoints a Royal

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by bigglesbandicoot, Oct 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this has been posted yet. I couldn't find it.
    Col Jim Morris

Sounds like a good move.

2. I see Col Morris is a former 45 Cdo boss, so he gets the thumbs up from me, for which no doubt he'll be pleased. :wink:
    At least we can be assured that Dave will be getting some top notch fashionista advice.
    "Tsk, Dave I've told you before slingbacks are never worn after the end of September and that Laura Ashley is Soooo 80's!!" :D

Hoofin'

3. And disagreements at cabinet meetings will be resolved with best-of-three rollmat fighting.

And naked bar at Party Conferences.

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I can't wait for Dave, when being asked how things are going at No 10, to reply "Hoofing".

5. :lol: Good One!

6. Shite for one brief moment I though that they had found a job for Prince Edward at last from the title of the thread. :cry:

7. W.Anchor - I am surprised at you for being so naive - this is Current Affairs not FairyTale Land

8. Yeah of course your right it was rather naive of me,him job it's just not going to happen is it. :eek:mfg:

9. BR - that was brilliant and much appreciated by the booties and matelots in one little area of MOD!

10. But he was doing so well as a Theatre Empressario, did that go tits up as well? :twisted:
    Ah well, at least he knows he's got his Dad's respect and that's important to a fella, eh? :lol:

11. I reckon that Cameron just wanted to listen to martial music - But they sent him the wrong type of Royal.

12. I think he's more likely to reply ''pretty chad'' given the current state of the economy.

I'm waiting for him to get naked at the next PMQs and batter Milliband with a roll mat.

13. And swear the economy is getting better. Proving it by shouting "eyebrows" across the dispatch box....

14. :roll: