Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Camera phones, Bluetooth and all that.

[/quote]

Not uckers but I used to play a mean game of liars.

Too many miss spent hours in the back bar of the wardroom at Faslane.

Peter[/quote]
What about freckles???? :twisted:

Jenny you can't be in the COs chair on the bridge and in his bath at the same so that question would'nt have arisen :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

Jenny_Dabber said:
dondon said:
Come on then Jenny , spin the dits, we can take it :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

What exactly would have happened if I was caught in a lude act with some young fella in the CO's chair on the bridge and in his bath tub?

You would have made the front pages of the NOTW. If had been the old man himself, then possibly the Sunday Sport as well. :lol:

dondon said:
Jenny you can't be in the COs chair on the bridge and in his bath at the same so that question would'nt have arisen :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

You're not the brightest spark are you, go figure and no, it wasn't with the CO lol

Edited: for being a mong and trying to post a tad tipsy

Imagine telling a dit during standeasy debrief, and really mangling it. You'd really get the shit ripped out of you!

Well, if they could be bothered, anyway. Mostly, folk lose the will to live.

Believe it or not, that is what bad spelling is like on a BB.

spearfish said:
Jenny I suggest you run a spell-checker across your posts as you are averaging about two per post.Pedantic,Moi?

Sorry, I'll slow my social life down for you. While I am there, you may want to use the grammer check :wink:

Now, instead of running a thread off track with drivel; lets hear some of the dits you all have in store 8O

Seen the Raleigh one. Best bit is when one of the guys there looks into the camera and says "this is f**kin great"
There is one going round at the mo of a young lady having a "self intimate time" she is on our ship at present.... 8)

fishmiester said:
Seen the Raleigh one. Best bit is when one of the guys there looks into the camera and says "this is f**kin great"
There is one going round at the mo of a young lady having a "self intimate time" she is on our ship at present.... 8)

What a lovely way to describe it a "self intimate time" , lovely lovely lovely , :roll: :oops:

Latest Threads