Camera phones, Bluetooth and all that.

#21
Imagine telling a dit during standeasy debrief, and really mangling it. You'd really get the shit ripped out of you!

Well, if they could be bothered, anyway. Mostly, folk lose the will to live.

Believe it or not, that is what bad spelling is like on a BB.
 
#22
spearfish said:
Jenny I suggest you run a spell-checker across your posts as you are averaging about two per post.Pedantic,Moi?
Sorry, I'll slow my social life down for you. While I am there, you may want to use the grammer check :wink:

Now, instead of running a thread off track with drivel; lets hear some of the dits you all have in store 8O
 
#24
Seen the Raleigh one. Best bit is when one of the guys there looks into the camera and says "this is f**kin great"
There is one going round at the mo of a young lady having a "self intimate time" she is on our ship at present.... 8)
 
#25
fishmiester said:
Seen the Raleigh one. Best bit is when one of the guys there looks into the camera and says "this is f**kin great"
There is one going round at the mo of a young lady having a "self intimate time" she is on our ship at present.... 8)
What a lovely way to describe it a "self intimate time" , lovely lovely lovely , :roll: :oops:
 
#33
fishmiester said:
Certainly
I only learn half of this text talk from my teenagers

PMSL stands for ( in polite terms )

"Wee'd" my self laughing (insert your own 'P' word)

Thanks matey , sorry I havent even got a mobile phone , :roll: :lol:
 
#34
Bluetooth camera phones... so that's what they're used for. Must admit I use cast off mobiles given to me by friends paying monthly subs whilst I used PAYG - I have one of these new fangled phones but have seen no reason to have a camera on a phone to date. Having read there I see even less reason. I'll tape up my camera lens, once I've found out where it is!
 
#35
Theres a bloke that sits with us on a friday night in the workies , well he has a little bit of fluff on the side , she is 19 ,his wife would slaughter him if she found out , I digress , he was showing us friday night on his phone his bit of fluff entertaining herself for his pleasure ,if she only knew that he was showing everyone else it , is he walking a tightrope or what , love to be a fly on the wall if his wife picks up his phone , no way could he back peddle on that one , :lol: :oops:
 
#36
dondon said:
Theres a bloke that sits with us on a friday night in the workies , well he has a little bit of fluff on the side , she is 19 ,his wife would slaughter him if she found out , I digress , he was showing us friday night on his phone his bit of fluff entertaining herself for his pleasure ,if she only knew that he was showing everyone else it , is he walking a tightrope or what , love to be a fly on the wall if his wife picks up his phone , no way could he back peddle on that one , :lol: :oops:
Get him to blue tooth it to me LOL :twisted:
 
#37
fishmiester said:
dondon said:
Theres a bloke that sits with us on a friday night in the workies , well he has a little bit of fluff on the side , she is 19 ,his wife would slaughter him if she found out , I digress , he was showing us friday night on his phone his bit of fluff entertaining herself for his pleasure ,if she only knew that he was showing everyone else it , is he walking a tightrope or what , love to be a fly on the wall if his wife picks up his phone , no way could he back peddle on that one , :lol: :oops:
Get him to blue tooth it to me LOL :twisted:
I'l have a word , bit of a minefield though :lol:
 
#38
fishmiester said:
Seen the Raleigh one. Best bit is when one of the guys there looks into the camera and says "this is f**kin great"
There is one going round at the mo of a young lady having a "self intimate time" she is on our ship at present.... 8)
Lad concerned is now outside as he was identified by the video pics. What a DICK!!
 
#39
jetnoise said:
fishmiester said:
Seen the Raleigh one. Best bit is when one of the guys there looks into the camera and says "this is f**kin great"
There is one going round at the mo of a young lady having a "self intimate time" she is on our ship at present.... 8)
Lad concerned is now outside as he was identified by the video pics. What a DICK!!
More than likely had his hand on his DICK giving himself some "self intimate time" .
 

Top