Cally Field Gun

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by BeyondReason, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Hi from the Darkest Fife...

Cally field gun crew is fightin' fit with a lot of great new numbers and doing some great work - all the way out and back, with new blokes bit'ed in every day!

We've no money, just about enough spare numbers and a tremendous hill on the track, but we are ambitious!

If your in the Cally area and are interested, come up to the track at tea times - or if you just want to support us - come and give us a bit of a rent a mob lunchtimes or after secure

I reckon we should do well - so any ex Cally ratings - Cochrane at a push! lol who want to come and support us on the day - its June 5th at Collingwood

Come and support the tartan spartans the noo!

2. I didn't know what this was until I seen it in action on my RNAC. Lord only knows why people do ,it's far too much like hard work :D . Good luck and let us know how you get on.

3. Next week I want to get the facebook fan page up and running - will get some stills and video on there... should be good... get down to Collingwood for the comp

4. Ah, I would but I've got my own martial arts comp the same weekend. :(

5. I can't believe you would think that would be more fun or as important!

6. I know, I'm a selfish cow. Worry not though I'll be sure to be at the next one, it'll be a good day out. :D