Cally Field Gun

Hi from the Darkest Fife...

Cally field gun crew is fightin' fit with a lot of great new numbers and doing some great work - all the way out and back, with new blokes bit'ed in every day!

We've no money, just about enough spare numbers and a tremendous hill on the track, but we are ambitious!

If your in the Cally area and are interested, come up to the track at tea times - or if you just want to support us - come and give us a bit of a rent a mob lunchtimes or after secure

I reckon we should do well - so any ex Cally ratings - Cochrane at a push! lol who want to come and support us on the day - its June 5th at Collingwood

Come and support the tartan spartans the noo!

tuts

Lantern Swinger
BeyondReason said:

Hi from the Darkest Fife...

Cally field gun crew is fightin' fit with a lot of great new numbers and doing some great work - all the way out and back, with new blokes bit'ed in every day!

We've no money, just about enough spare numbers and a tremendous hill on the track, but we are ambitious!

If your in the Cally area and are interested, come up to the track at tea times - or if you just want to support us - come and give us a bit of a rent a mob lunchtimes or after secure

I reckon we should do well - so any ex Cally ratings - Cochrane at a push! lol who want to come and support us on the day - its June 5th at Collingwood

Come and support the tartan spartans the noo!
I didn't know what this was until I seen it in action on my RNAC. Lord only knows why people do ,it's far too much like hard work :D . Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Next week I want to get the facebook fan page up and running - will get some stills and video on there... should be good... get down to Collingwood for the comp

tuts

Lantern Swinger
BeyondReason said:
Next week I want to get the facebook fan page up and running - will get some stills and video on there... should be good... get down to Collingwood for the comp
Ah, I would but I've got my own martial arts comp the same weekend. :(

tuts

Lantern Swinger
BeyondReason said:
I can't believe you would think that would be more fun or as important!
I know, I'm a selfish cow. Worry not though I'll be sure to be at the next one, it'll be a good day out. :D