Calling all real men!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Jul 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hands up all who have tattoos?

Hands up all those who felt pain when they were being tattooed?

Hands up all who fancy some of this ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hands up who's gone off their supper?

2. Hands up who have just thrown up their supper!!! Thanks a bundle..... :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:

3. sorry but that's just horrific
    you could at least put a warning in the title... would have saved the bother of opening it and feeling ill

:pukel:

4. Owwwwwwww!!

5. Surely a red permanent pen is just as good and as an added bonus you can change the design on a weekly basis!

6. That's worse than having your todger circumcised!! Ouch

7. FECKING GROSS WARNING NEXT TIME :rambo: :rambo: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :director: :director: :director: :wav:

8. Wow...puts the one I got in Panama to shame fer sure.....(thank god for beer...)

Well that looks like one that won't get reversed anytime soon... :pukel:

9. She happens to be a blonde, is she from Essex as well?

10. ouch.......... OUCH............ looks cool tho but feck me i bet that hurt...(wonder who payed who...lol)

11. I always wondered what else went into pork scratchings!!
    I've seen some weird and extreme 'body art' but that takes the biscuit
    Her grandchildren will impressed

12. That's one hell of a Tramp Stamp!

13. I have just shown this to my dad who went green!

She is one brave chick as far as I am concerned!!!

14. Ah well shes gonna look stunning when shes in her 50's isnt she?Never got any Tatts nor desire to have any!She obvuiosly one of those "professional Body Alterers"or slightly touched in the head!(bet she has a pierced clit as well!)

15. I have a number of tattoos but no fxxxxxxxxxxg way would I get that done , danger of infection must be horrendous ,

16. Bring in the Necrotising Fascitis!!!!That will look REALLY nice!Do Google for it!!!

17. My first case of Necrotising Fasciitis was back in 91' Andy! After reviewing these piccies, would gladly go back to those memories (even though I nearly heaved at the time LOL). I have a wee tattoo, but haven't swapped by spleen, kidneys or lower intestine for it!! (In fact it cost me a tenner LOL!)

18. Googled "Necrotising Fascitis"....now I know what you're on about!! UGH!! Cheers Andy.. :pukel:

19. Yummy isnt it?