Call of duty modern warfare 3

If i hear one more thing about that game... well I don't know what i'll do but it's not good. I am sick to death of asking little cnuts for ID and arguing with them about it. Grrrrrrrrrrr

wannabefpilot87 said:
If i hear one more thing about that game... well I don't know what i'll do but it's not good. I am sick to death of asking little cnuts for ID and arguing with them about it. Grrrrrrrrrrr
Get a better job then. Try soliciting, I'll give you a packet of refreshers for a nosh.

Clown_Puncher said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Get a better job then. Try soliciting, I'll give you a packet of refreshers for a nosh.

I'm working on it :p

wannabefpilot87 said:
Clown_Puncher said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

Obviously I meant the career part. Godddddddd I'm not that easy ;-)

wannabefpilot87 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Clown_Puncher said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

Liar! I'll up my bid. I'll give you low self esteem, a broken jaw, agorophobia and cigarette burns.

Ah, hang on, this isn't www.Ineedadominantman.com is it?

Clown_Puncher said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Clown_Puncher said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

Liar! I'll up my bid. I'll give you low self esteem, a broken jaw, agorophobia and cigarette burns.

Ah, hang on, this isn't www.Ineedadominantman.com is it?
Charmer!!!

wannabefpilot87 said:
Clown_Puncher said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

Slapper

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daffy1 Current Affairs 0
daffy1 Gaming 3
daffy1 Gaming 0