Cadet Force Adult Volunteer Commission.

fishhead

War Hero
New commission is happening tomorrow by all accounts.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
The Air Cadets have had to change because a few of the officers got to believe they were part of the reserve and believed they were subject to the same rules and regulations. To avoid any confusion they are now told what they do is voluntary and has no benefits above and beyond the cadet force.

BARNEYRNSM

War Hero
The Air Cadets have had to change because a few of the officers got to believe they were part of the reserve and believed they were subject to the same rules and regulations. To avoid any confusion they are now told what they do is voluntary and has no benefits above and beyond the cadet force.
That's true of the ACF, CCF army, RAF (CCF) and ATC, they had right of redress all the way to the CODS, which clearly is not required of youth leaders. Long over due in my eyes, CCF RN and SCC manage fine with being appointed.

Wightsparker

War Hero
That's true of the ACF, CCF army, RAF (CCF) and ATC, they had right of redress all the way to the CODS, which clearly is not required of youth leaders. Long over due in my eyes, CCF RN and SCC manage fine with being appointed.

That's a bit hard on those of us who are SF cadet leaders......;)