Cadet Deck officer college choices.

So - You are inquiring about whom to believe between today's RFA Recruitment information provider or that provided here at RR 'sometime/somewhere/by someone unknown' ?

^^Drat - Beaten to it by Wrecker.

No contest - Go with RR everytime then you can allus say 'them big boys did it but ran away...'

:WINK:

LandScrubber

Badgeman
There’s no harm in asking RR and there is a lot of conflicting information floating around, so just wanted to hear what you guys had to say.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
There’s no harm in asking RR and there is a lot of conflicting information floating around, so just wanted to hear what you guys had to say.

There may be conflicting information, but it is odds-on favourite that the recruiting office has the gen. Why would you think they would give you wrong int?

Union Jack

Lantern Swinger
Well, you're hearing it now. That said, and having out of courtesy had a look at some of your posting history, it would have been helpful if you had kept the matter in context by saying why you were currently asking.

Jack

LandScrubber

Badgeman
There may be conflicting information, but it is odds-on favourite that the recruiting office has the gen. Why would you think they would give you wrong int?
I was under the impression that recruiters want you to take the initiative and not spoon feed you information, perhaps I just took that advice too far.

LandScrubber

Badgeman
Well, you're hearing it now. That said, and having out of courtesy had a look at some of your posting history, it would have been helpful if you had kept the matter in context by saying why you were currently asking.

Jack
Context is key, and I apologise for not making it clearer, I thought that tacking onto a relatable post would help.