CA posts - please read all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO Seadog I`m not stirring anything, why will you not answer the questions asked?

Bollocks just lock the thread. end of discussion.

F169

War Hero
Seadog said:
The 'Gang of Four' (ish) are also putting CA type posts in Lil's and going bone/oooer missus early. Looks like they've got Slim on board in their attempt to circumvent policy. Pity, he is otherwise one of the more sensible posters in CA, I could be sure that his posts would be sound and skip them if I had a load of hig and Lingyai to read. However, like others, he doesn't understand the nature of 'trouble' or for whom that contentious posts can bring the site.

Seadog - I have taken the trouble to read all your explanations during the last few days/weeks of following posts by your dissatisfied correspondents and raconteurs. You are obviously not going to change your style of moderating CA. The aim of raising any forum on this unofficial board of Rumours, BS, etc. to the pretentious readership levels quoted by yourself and some other Mods is frankly laughable, if not odious. Good and Bad CO might consider opening an unofficial but serious RN site if that is what is desired, but if they are so concerned about what 'authority' think it might as well be an official CA forum anyway.

I wish to reassure you I am not part of any 'gang' of four or forty but have been turned off CA entirely by your heavy hand on the rudder of the good ship MODERATION.

And so you find, like one of the readers you so desire to read CA, that your policies are increasingly unpopular and unrealistic. Tony Blair is going soon. For the good of RumRation, have you considered doing the same?

PartTimePongo

War Hero
The aim of raising any forum on this unofficial board of Rumours, BS, etc. to the pretentious readership levels quoted by yourself and some other Mods is frankly laughable

It happens on Arrse , so why do you think it won't happen here?

D

Deleted 7

This topic was not open for arguments, as many people have said;

If you do not like the forum, do not post

Now this option is open and down for any one who wishes to take that route, or you can be a little grown up and see that the Mod's have instated certain guidelines for good reasons.

I am now locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.