C of E Fundamentalist Cleric

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Maxi_77, Oct 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems quite well balanced to me!

(I'll get me coat)

2. That's a dodgy pic. Has he been sleeping on his side in the sun. Definitely not a looker - maybe he's not getting any felatio.

3. Bless! I heard him on BBC Radio 4's 'Sunday' programme a few weeks ago where he seemed to take a scripture-lite view of usury in the City, etc, but maybe I misunderstood him. To follow his own suggestion:

'I certainly have nothing against homosexuals. Many of my dear friends have been and are of that persuasion.

'What I have got against them is the militant preaching of homosexuality.'

And...

'Let us make it obligatory for homosexuals to have their backsides tattooed with the slogan SODOMY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH and their chins with FELLATIO KILLS.'

In the same blog, Mr Mullen, who is also rector of St Michael's Cornhill and St Sepulchre without Newgate in the City, also calls for all gay pride parades - which he brands 'obscene' to be outlawed.

I could add:

I certainly have nothing against Christians. Many of my dear friends have been and are of that persuasion.

What I have got against them is the militant preaching of Christianity, which led in living memory to the industrialised killing of the grandparents of some of my best friends in Belzec and Auschwitz. :pissedoff:

It's interesting that the same church whose anti-Semitism led to the tatooing of Jewish men, women and children should now be advocating doing the same to gays. Perhaps it would be easier then to socially isolate us, bar us from using public and owning private telephones, the postal service and working in the civil service before ghettoising us and killing us all off.

Let us make it obligatory for Christians to have their backsides tattooed with the slogan CHRISTIANITY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH and their chins with FAITH KILLS.

I call for all Christian celebrations like Christmas and Easter - which I brands 'obscene' to be outlawed.

Oops, I seem to have bitten!

But then these very attitudes have been condemned by vociferous Christians as being PC and are hate crimes. Seems like they want to have it both ways. Nothing new then! :roll:

4. Nothing new in what he is saying. I remember Spike Miligan joking that sailors should have warnings on their shirt tails :thumright:
    Looks like he is just re-cycling Milligan

5. But they were just repagage pagan winter solstice and vernal equinox festivals so we can still have the parties just under a new banner.

6. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Defintion of well balanced in this case = he's got a chip on each shoulder.

7. Too true. In that case I suggest we take the Christianity out of Remembrance Day services and the education system, which offends many fellow humanists and atheists. Priests buttocks should be tattooed with the warning:

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN - THE PAEDOPRIEST HAS TRAPPED YOU!

:twisted: