BZ To LS Andy Westlake, HMS Flying Fox - Best Reservist Nomination, The Millies 2013

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
BZ to Flying Fox for making the effort to recognise their people. Other units should take note - recognition can be done in a variety of ways and means a lot to people. If you are in a position of responsibility at any rank/rate, then I strongly encourage you to read the guidance on recognition in the Naval Service and where-ever possible write your people up. Its not about OBEs or MBEs, but even a Commendation or Letter from the CO can often make a huge difference to morale and retention.

Last edited:

instinct

Lantern Swinger
BZ to Flying Fox for making the effort to recognise their people. Other units should take note - recognition can be done in a variety of ways and means a lot to people. If you are in a position of responsibility at any rank/rate, then I strongly encourage you to read the guidance on recognition in the Naval Service and where-ever possible write your people up. Its not about OBEs or MBEs, but even a Commendation or Letter from the CO can often make a huge difference to morale and retention.
Recognition? What dat?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Jenny_Dabber Charity 4
Seadog Current Affairs 13