By George I think he's got it!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Waspie, Mar 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. disgustJust who the **** do these ***** think they are? I am not ordinary. :naka:

2. Were only worthy when they want our votes.

3. Call me "Dave"?
    We should call the ****** "Alice"..he lives in Wonderland.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yeah politicians are most certainly out of touch with the general public they only listen to peoples voices and concerns when it suites them or if something which has been debated affects them or their family and friends.

5. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

******* hell! I actually agree with you. Somebody call me an ambulance!

• Like Like x 3
  6. The're not out of touch with the bankers, ther'e in there fcuking pockets,

• Like Like x 1
  7. On its way.... ambulance sponsored by your favourite Lib Dem Pact.

8. OK, I'll bite...........you're a fcukin' ambulance !

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sorry, it's been diverted to someone who can't reach their remote control.

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. It always amuses me that after a by-election or General Election the losing parties act baffled at their lack of success and to what was the appeal of the winners.They declare they're off to engage with the electorate and listen to what they have to say.I don't know if they ever actually do this because if they do they seldom act on what they must be told.Too many of them have spent most of their adult life pottering around Westminster playing at politics rather than seeing life at the coalface.They cannot help but fail to understand the hopes,fears and aspirations of the majority of the electorate.

12. It amuses me when they come out with the line.................'We failed to get our message across'
    The message came across loud and clear.................its just that no fcuker bought it.

• Like Like x 2

14. Spot on, instead of slagging off legit outfits like the BNP and UKIP, go ask the people why they voted for them and do something about it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. No need for an ambulance for you just yet because i havent eatan my can of spinach!

16. And when you tiddlywank go to the hospital you will have to wait a long time because of all the health tourists but when you get seen to i will make sure the lovely nurse blenda sees to your every needs.

17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

WTF are you on about now?

18. I think his meds have kicked in Tiddly.