But Sir it just went off in my hand

May be
at 67 she was firing a warning shot but was a crap shot and hit him in the
head? Thief’s be warned do not take on grannies they are hard as S**T

I saw this in the comments underneath which summed it up nicely
"fire a warning shot or shoot in the leg? are you nuts?? here in the states we shoot twice... once to bring the fool down and another to keep the fool down!! toy or not, he got what he deserved"

Good job it was not the UK some bleeding heart liberal, would have argued the teenager was from a broken background and needed a hug.

There was a story on the box recently about a priest walking along a riverbank, he sees a small boy fall into the freezing water from a bridge (it was November 1930 something) the priest dives in and saves the boys life, the boys name, Adolf Hitler, now grannies victim may have carried on with a life of crime or become a Nobel peace prize winner, who knows, for me, better to be safe than sorry.

There was a story on the box recently about a priest walking along a riverbank, he sees a small boy fall into the freezing water from a bridge (it was November 1930 something) the priest dives in and saves the boys life, the boys name, Adolf Hitler, now grannies victim may have carried on with a life of crime or become a Nobel peace prize winner, who knows, for me, better to be safe than sorry.
Sharkey does that mean you would of given him a hug or blown his brains out?

It was on QI so it must be true; unfortunately that program doesn’t come on ‘till 9pmish and by that time my brain and Mr Merlot are busy arguing. So it could have been Jeremy Clarkson rescued by a St Bernard from a blazing whorehouse in 1666.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 0
C Current Affairs 53
hammockhead Current Affairs 14