Bush goes to jail?

Ships_Cat

War Hero
cornishgolfer said:
angrydoc said:
I'm glad that the UK media has finally realised that Obama isn't the only one in the running for the presidency now that Palin has appeared. Seems the ever-liberal BBC is rooting for the Democrats given the amount of coverage Obama is getting.

It's really just reinforced what I have long suspected about the BBC.

CoI: Switched to Murdoch-media (Sky News) several years ago as the reporting of affairs both UK and world is much more neutral.

Are you on drugs?

I thought he was going to say he catches up on the days events with Sean Hannity, and that paragon of even handedness, FoxReichnews.

Bergen

ADC
The latest from Alaska is that McMansions has ordered the state's Rethuglicans to try and remove the Democratic senator who is heading the investigation into "Troopergate" and have the almost completed investigation into Palin's abuse of office stopped completely:-

From Newsweek

Key Alaska allies of John McCain are trying to derail a politically charged investigation into Gov. Sarah Palin's firing of her public safety commissioner in order to prevent a so-called "October surprise" that would produce embarrassing information about the vice presidential candidate on the eve of the election.

US Democracy in action. :thumright:

RM

AfterSSE

War Hero
Where is Hoover's successor, they must have files on everyone by now, old J.Edgar would be sooooo disappointed with the current crop of politicians, little photo here a little photo there, maybe a few wire tap conversations here and maybe a few letters there and the leaks would disappear.

I want to know who is paying the people responsible for vetting people in the first place, cause they should be fired tout suite... :rendeer:

Latest Threads