Bush goes to jail?

ex_rubberdagger said:
AfterSSE said:
Bergen said:
cornishgolfer said:
she is "pro life" yet is a hunter????

Just another Rethuglican Christo-Fascist :thumright:

She doesn't believe in evolution, maintains that Darwinism is hogwash, tried to ban books from Alaskan libraries that she didn't approve of and maintains that she wouldn't let her daughters have abortions even had they been raped. McMansion's convention lapped it up and with her Pavlovian repetition of 9/11, War on Terra, Osama bin Laden I thought a couple of the old geezers were going to pee their pants. Yeehah!!!

RM

That pretty much hands Obama the office, can't believe, wait yes I can, the people in McCains camp are the same people who gave us Dubya, soooo no surprises here... :dwarf:

I hate to say it because Obama seems to be a breath of freash air but i cannot see the US voting in a black president with all the fascist hillbilly types on the rampage armed with god knows what!!

Ex rd.

The southern states are already Republican and wouldnt vote for a democrat, whoever they would be. They would vote for a cat if it had a "R" beside its name!

cornishgolfer said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
AfterSSE said:
Bergen said:
cornishgolfer said:
she is "pro life" yet is a hunter????

Just another Rethuglican Christo-Fascist :thumright:

She doesn't believe in evolution, maintains that Darwinism is hogwash, tried to ban books from Alaskan libraries that she didn't approve of and maintains that she wouldn't let her daughters have abortions even had they been raped. McMansion's convention lapped it up and with her Pavlovian repetition of 9/11, War on Terra, Osama bin Laden I thought a couple of the old geezers were going to pee their pants. Yeehah!!!

RM

That pretty much hands Obama the office, can't believe, wait yes I can, the people in McCains camp are the same people who gave us Dubya, soooo no surprises here... :dwarf:

I hate to say it because Obama seems to be a breath of freash air but i cannot see the US voting in a black president with all the fascist hillbilly types on the rampage armed with god knows what!!

Ex rd.

The southern states are already Republican and wouldnt vote for a democrat, whoever they would be. They would vote for a cat if it had a "R" beside its name!

I would say that your in a better position to judge than myself seeing as you live over there but is McCain the best they can do FFS?? Surely you would look for someone who was younger and more dynamic but then again what would i know!!!

well they weeded out all the dross in the run ups didnt they.

Romney, too much $$$$$ and a weirdo, Mormon, hundreds of kids and not liked........too smarmy. Guilani........personally saved NY from Terrorists, twat. The old grumpy actor fella.........old and grumpy. Hackerbee, a joke.

At least the Dems had some that had charisma. Listened to McBushes "acceptance " speech last night. Every other sentance was POW dropped in. There was also quite a few interuptions from pro choice and Vets against the war. I gave it 6/10 and 'Bama's 9/10.

We now have 2 months of slagging off, f#ck th policies!!!

Bergen

ADC
cornishgolfer said:
well they weeded out all the dross in the run ups didnt they.

Romney, too much $$$$$ and a weirdo, Mormon, hundreds of kids and not liked........too smarmy. Guilani........personally saved NY from Terrorists, twat. The old grumpy actor fella.........old and grumpy. Hackerbee, a joke.

At least the Dems had some that had charisma. Listened to McBushes "acceptance " speech last night. Every other sentance was POW dropped in. There was also quite a few interuptions from pro choice and Vets against the war. I gave it 6/10 and 'Bama's 9/10.

We now have 2 months of slagging off, f#ck th policies!!!

Guiliani's fate was sealed in Miami when the NY fire-fighters picketed against him and his 9/11 lies. It was a treat to see the little rat-fcuker take a big rat-fcuking from the real 9/11 heroes.

As for Palin, the Governor of the 47th smallest US State - things are about to get interesting; her husband's ex-business partner who she is rumoured to have been engaging in Ugandan discussions with has just asked for an emergency court-order to seal his divorce papers and records.

The Christo-Fascists won't like this one..... Forgive me Lord!!!For I have sinned :thumright:

EDITED TO ADD> 09/04/2008 The Alaskan Courts have just Denied Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential

McMansions has also just announced that his VP choice Ms Palin will not be allowed to speak to the Press and that the MSM will not be allowed to interview her before the Prezdential Erection

RM

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Observations.

Can't really see anything other than the appointment of Palin will be a real boost ..... to the opposition. Perhaps she is a plant and this has been the plan all along.

Regarding the outcome of the elections? I think they're dammed if they do ... dammed if they don't. Put Big Arnie in charge. At least the movie would be a kicker.

Oh yeah and why oh why do we spend so much time discussing American politics?

SF

A

angrydoc

I'm glad that the UK media has finally realised that Obama isn't the only one in the running for the presidency now that Palin has appeared. Seems the ever-liberal BBC is rooting for the Democrats given the amount of coverage Obama is getting.

It's really just reinforced what I have long suspected about the BBC.

CoI: Switched to Murdoch-media (Sky News) several years ago as the reporting of affairs both UK and world is much more neutral.

Bergen

ADC
SILVER_FOX said:
Observations.

Can't really see anything other than the appointment of Palin will be a real boost ..... to the opposition. Perhaps she is a plant and this has been the plan all along.

Regarding the outcome of the elections? I think they're dammed if they do ... dammed if they don't. Put Big Arnie in charge. At least the movie would be a kicker.

Oh yeah and why oh why do we spend so much time discussing American politics?

SF

As CGolfer said. And:-

1. Some of us are living in the USA [or in my case 'Occupied Mexico'].

2. The UK has been led into a series of very dodgy actions by these same US politicians and depending on the US election are likely to follow into yet more with Russia.

3. It's more interesting than mis-spelled threads on 'What should I expect in Royal Navel base Raliegh'

For instance - Did you know that Alaskan State Trooper Wooten the ex-brother-in-law of Ms Palin was giving his 11 year old son a demonstration of police equipment and decided that it would be a good idea to show the boy how a Taser worked. So he shot him with the Taser and knocked him Base over Apex. You couldn't make this s*t up :thumright:

RM

Bergen

ADC
angrydoc said:
I'm glad that the UK media has finally realised that Obama isn't the only one in the running for the presidency now that Palin has appeared. Seems the ever-liberal BBC is rooting for the Democrats given the amount of coverage Obama is getting.

CoI: Switched to Murdoch-media (Sky News) several years ago as the reporting of affairs both UK and world is much more neutral.

Errr....The BBC and most of the MSM have paid Obama and the Democrats a lot of attention because the Democratic Convention was in progress.

They are now paying McMansions and the Republicans a lot of attention because..... guess what.... the Republican Convention is in progress. :thumright:

RM

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Bergen said:
Guiliani's fate was sealed in Miami when the NY fire-fighters picketed against him and his 9/11 lies. It was a treat to see the little rat-fcuker take a big rat-fcuking from the real 9/11 heroes.

Just MHO, and not to belittle the gents who ran into and up a building full of burning jet fuel, but to me the heroes are those spread across a field somewhere who knew what had happened and still took on the maniacs knowing it would likely only hasten their deaths.

As for Palin, the Governor of the 47th smallest US State - things are about to get interesting; her husband's ex-business partner who she is rumoured to have been engaging in Ugandan discussions with has just asked for an emergency court-order to seal his divorce papers and records.

The Christo-Fascists won't like this one..... Forgive me Lord!!!For I have sinned :thumright:

I heard this yesterday or the day before, allegations of rumpy pumpy but I guess it took the main papers a while to get up there to get some decent dirt at the courthouse. This is turning into a springer show, I cheated on "My guy", my underage kid is up the duff, all we need is whoderbabaydaddy and we've got it made.

EDITED TO ADD> 09/04/2008 The Alaskan Courts have just Denied Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential

McMansions has also just announced that his VP choice Ms Palin will not be allowed to speak to the Press and that the MSM will not be allowed to interview her before the Prezdential Erection
RM
WTF is the point of a VP nominee that cant even talk to the press?? Id advise her to go on a hunting trip with Cheney and her ex-bro in law.....

angrydoc said:

Are you on drugs?

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Bergen said:
1. Some of us are living in the USA [or in my case 'Occupied Mexico'].

Oh come now Bergs, just cos the Conquistadores and Vaqueros were quicker at exterminating the local populace than Lewis and Clark could paddle their whaler up the Missi-p. Remember the Alamo. You know, where Ozzie had a piss..... Still, they've got the right idea with California, just live in Riverside and multiply.... by 2050 they'll be in the majority and can vote us "white euros" back out. Si se Puede. As long as Bubba doesnt get wind and elect a real Psycho. (....er, another one)

2. The UK has been led into a series of very dodgy actions by these same US politicians and depending on the US election are likely to follow into yet more with Russia.

So, you mean the forecast for Baku is stormy.... Not like we've ever had any misadventure in the Crimea is it...(into the valley of death, rode the 600)

For instance - Did you know that Alaskan State Trooper Wooten the ex-brother-in-law of Ms Palin was giving his 11 year old son a demonstration of police equipment and decided that it would be a good idea to show the boy how a Taser worked. So he shot him with the Taser and knocked him Base over Apex. You couldn't make this s*t up :thumright:
RM
Hadnt read that yet, nice one. I think Wooten is the one on the right...
SuperTroopers_coolchrism5.jpg

Latest Threads