Bush and his memory or lack there of...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by AfterSSE, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This guy is the leader of the most powerful nation on this planet, where in the hell did he go to school at?

I bet everyone down under had a good chuckle at this stuff.. :afro:
  2. And he thought he was there to sing!
  3. Yeah, I'd seen that, don't know whether to be insulted or proud of the fact that we don't present a threat, be different if they had of chosen the Chinese flag or Russian, then the security would have been like flies on shite..[​IMG]
  4. I would be neither of those actually without nit picking but certainly relieved that Canada criuses along like the Scandinavian countries , prosperous and relatively secure . I believe many of the ' protesters ' are unaware of what is involved in the ' big picture ' and in this case they were fortunate nobody was shot . Still , that's democracy . Things are starting to simmer however and it seems Oz will be making the wedding cake for the marriage of the bear and the dragon , it will be a ' yellow cake ' and likely to cause severe GI eruptions eventually , BURP !
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

'Nuf said! 8O

6. Come, come.... to have a memory you must possess a brain. That's why Bushy has no memory.
  7. B*llocks i thought this would be interesting when i seen bush didnt realise it was about that friutcake pres