Bus Pass

geoffg

Lantern Swinger
I just got my bus pass, well, actually it's called a My Fife Card. Must be getting old, eh!!
Anyone else got one or too embarrassed.
Have I had me lunch yet ??
geoff(ers) :?

geoffg said:
I just got my bus pass, well, actually it's called a My Fife Card. Must be getting old, eh!!
Anyone else got one or too embarrassed.
Have I had me lunch yet ??
Received mine on Monday 16th - 4 days after my Preserved Terminal Grant was paid in ........ and I still don't look the age, got all my own salt & pepper hair still too !!

(Modestly he says..... :wink: )
:D

So it's congrats to Whitemouse and Geoff then. You lucky buggers! Just think of all the fun you're going to have spending those extraordinary amounts of government funded pension rate increases. You won't know you're born!!

SF

Ive had one for 16 years initially half fare now full freebie and never used it,
Thinking seriously of trying it out before either I or the pass expires :? :?

SILVER_FOX said:
So it's congrats to Whitemouse and Geoff then. You lucky buggers! Just think of all the fun you're going to have spending those extraordinary amounts of government funded pension rate increases. You won't know you're born!!

SF
Haven't actually reached that age yet, but thanks for your kind thought SF --- at least RedKen has done something for me at last ..
:)

I got mine last year, but the tight fisted gits of Fareham only sanction trips inside the borough boundaries, with two exceptions. QA hospital and Lee on Solent. However they did manage to find enough cash to give themselves a 20% pay rise and money to refurbish the civic buildings.

Keep Striving

Jack_McHammocklashing said:
Get my Fife card and my preserved Terminal grant on Friday

All I need now is enough cash to quit work so I can use the thing
Had mine for a year, use it for commuting to work so I am alreadygetting excellent valuefrom it, especially as works all over Scotland.

Wife doesn't get hers for another 6 months and I have threatened to trade her in for an older one as I have to pay for her.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
May I congratulate you all on getting that far, despite your previous naval service.
As a (service) pensioner, when I get mine as a true civil pensioner, I intend spending days on end sitting on buses, speaking in a loud voice, playing my Ipod excessively loud and stubbing my spliff out on some youngsters hoodie jacket.

geoffg

Lantern Swinger
I was considerin' getting on a bus to some far away place in Scotland and gettin' mortal then phoning home for someone to come and get me. Trouble is, they wouldn't come!! :oops:

PS There's other stuff on the card too apparently, library's etc I think.
Is it bed time yet?? But i never ate me supper :cry: