Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BURNS

Taloolah

Banned
Dear All.

I burned my bottom on the iron. Seemed quick so thought the wound would be small but it's about two inches in length and still quite sore.

Got cold water onto it immediately and have been applying Sudocrem and bio-oil (for moisture) faithfully twice a day but am afraid it will scar .

Does anyone know of a super-dooper burn cream that can help, one can purchase over the counter and doesn't cost the earth.....?

Plus, I thought burns must be left to 'air' but this also means the cream rubs off against clothing.

Any advice gratefully received. :)

Tx
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Chicks dig scars.

Let it scab over then pick it.

Repeat process as many times as neccessary until scar appears.
 

X.R.D

War Hero
Taloolah said:
Dear All.

I burned my bottom on the iron. Seemed quick so thought the wound would be small but it's about two inches in length and still quite sore.

Got cold water onto it immediately and have been applying Sudocrem and bio-oil (for moisture) faithfully twice a day but am afraid it will scar .

Does anyone know of a super-dooper burn cream that can help, one can purchase over the counter and doesn't cost the earth.....?

Plus, I thought burns must be left to 'air' but this also means the cream rubs off against clothing.

Any advice gratefully received. :)

Tx

Stop shagging on the ironing board then!!! 8O

I think tea tree oil might be quite good for that. If i remember rightly burns dressing are coated in it although you will get scarring.
 
The mind some what bogglees at quite how you managed to burn your bottom, you can buy large size (not that I am suggesting your bum is large) burn dressings in the chemist, failing that apply cream and cober wit a plain dressing stuck on with you favoured brand of sticking plaster tape.

This may well take your mind off other things for a day or two.
 

Taloolah

Banned
2_deck_dash said:
Chicks dig scars.

Let it scab over then pick it.

Repeat process as many times as neccessary until scar appears.

I am a chick ( what straight bloke would honestly call himself 'Taloolah', I mean c'mon) 8) :roll: and, whilst I admit, scars across a man's face , head etc. can be sexually exciting, a scar across my derriere is an unwanted addition to My Body That Is A Temple. :D

Dig that. :wink:
 

X.R.D

War Hero
Taloolah said:
2_deck_dash said:
Chicks dig scars.

Let it scab over then pick it.

Repeat process as many times as neccessary until scar appears.

I am a chick ( what straight bloke would honestly call himself 'Taloolah', I mean c'mon) 8) :roll: and, whilst I admit, scars across a man's face , head etc. can be sexually exciting, a scar across my derriere is an unwanted addition to My Body That Is A Temple. :D

Dig that. :wink:

It might be a temple but you still have a hole in your arse you shit out of. Its going to scar get over it!!! :wink: 8)
 

Taloolah

Banned
Maxi_77 said:
The mind some what bogglees at quite how you managed to burn your bottom, you can buy large size (not that I am suggesting your bum is large) burn dressings in the chemist, failing that apply cream and cober wit a plain dressing stuck on with you favoured brand of sticking plaster tape.

This may well take your mind off other things for a day or two.

Thank you XRD and Maxi for suggestions, they help.

[Maxi - iron on holder on ironing board, three feet infront of bedroom door.
T ( clad in birthday suit only) steps forwards to open door, T steps back, right buttock singes. Not one of my best :roll: but thanks for the advice]. :)
 

Taloolah

Banned
X.R.D said:
Taloolah said:
2_deck_dash said:
Chicks dig scars.

Let it scab over then pick it.

Repeat process as many times as neccessary until scar appears.

I am a chick ( what straight bloke would honestly call himself 'Taloolah', I mean c'mon) 8) :roll: and, whilst I admit, scars across a man's face , head etc. can be sexually exciting, a scar across my derriere is an unwanted addition to My Body That Is A Temple. :D

Dig that. :wink:

It might be a temple but you still have a hole in your arse you shit out of. Its going to scar get over it!!! :wink: 8)

This I get from the I-watch-myself-jacking-off-in-the-shower-because-I'm-Mr- Essence himself 8O :lol:...but you're right. Worse things happen at sea. :)
 

X.R.D

War Hero
Taloolah said:
X.R.D said:
Taloolah said:
2_deck_dash said:
Chicks dig scars.

Let it scab over then pick it.

Repeat process as many times as neccessary until scar appears.

I am a chick ( what straight bloke would honestly call himself 'Taloolah', I mean c'mon) 8) :roll: and, whilst I admit, scars across a man's face , head etc. can be sexually exciting, a scar across my derriere is an unwanted addition to My Body That Is A Temple. :D

Dig that. :wink:

It might be a temple but you still have a hole in your arse you shit out of. Its going to scar get over it!!! :wink: 8)

This I get from the I-watch-myself-jacking-off-in-the-shower-because-I'm-Mr- Essence himself 8O :lol:...but you're right. Worse things happen at sea. :)

Only cos your jealous!! 8O
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Taloolah said:
2_deck_dash said:
Chicks dig scars.

Let it scab over then pick it.

Repeat process as many times as neccessary until scar appears.

I am a chick ( what straight bloke would honestly call himself 'Taloolah', I mean c'mon) 8) :roll: and, whilst I admit, scars across a man's face , head etc. can be sexually exciting, a scar across my derriere is an unwanted addition to My Body That Is A Temple. :D

Dig that. :wink:

In that case leave it. It will give blokes something to looking while they are hanging out the back of you.
 
Taloolah said:
Maxi_77 said:
The mind some what bogglees at quite how you managed to burn your bottom, you can buy large size (not that I am suggesting your bum is large) burn dressings in the chemist, failing that apply cream and cober wit a plain dressing stuck on with you favoured brand of sticking plaster tape.

This may well take your mind off other things for a day or two.

Thank you XRD and Maxi for suggestions, they help.

[Maxi - iron on holder on ironing board, three feet infront of bedroom door.
T ( clad in birthday suit only) steps forwards to open door, T steps back, right buttock singes. Not one of my best :roll: but thanks for the advice]. :)

MMMmmm Long legs then, or just a low ironing board.
 

Taloolah

Banned
X : Jealous ? Yes of course I am. Everyone here knows that both your good self and Montigny blind us all with your godlike looks and leave us breathless with your very testosteroned presence, but what can I say ? Jealousy's a trait of us mere mortals. Please forgive me. :roll: :wink: 8)

2DD : Bloody good point. I might get a tat done over the scar when it's totally healed....a big arrow pointing SW mebbe to proffer a 'visual aid' to the said Gent :lol: :D

Maxi : (First option) :wink:

Edited for type-o's
 

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
dont worry if it scars. I have a 2 inch long scar on my arse cheek because i fell of a skateboard ( lying down on it going down a fcuking huge hill and falling off into glass) all in all it was 1inch width and 2 inch in length and about 1-2 inchs deep, and that happend donkeys years ago.
 
Taloolah said:
2DD : Bloody good point. I might get a tat done over the scar when it's totally healed....a big arrow pointing SW mebbe to proffer a 'visual aid' to the said Gent :lol: :D

Maxi : (First option) :wink:

Edited for type-o's

I did hear of a WREN, it was a few years ago who had an arrow round the front, wiith "Pay as you Enter" above it.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

Taloolah

Banned
Maxi_77 said:
Taloolah said:
2DD : Bloody good point. I might get a tat done over the scar when it's totally healed....a big arrow pointing SW mebbe to proffer a 'visual aid' to the said Gent :lol: :D

Maxi : (First option) :wink:

Edited for type-o's

I did hear of a WREN, it was a few years ago who had an arrow round the front, wiith "Pay as you Enter" above it
.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sounds like a gal with a Wren-like reputation 8O ....not a bad option considering these trying times....second-income an' all that 8)
 

X.R.D

War Hero
Taloolah said:
X : Jealous ? Yes of course I am. Everyone here knows that both your good self and Montigny blind us all with your godlike looks and leave us breathless with your very testosteroned presence, but what can I say ? Jealousy's a trait of us mere mortals. Please forgive me. :roll: :wink: 8)

2DD : Bloody good point. I might get a tat done over the scar when it's totally healed....a big arrow pointing SW mebbe to proffer a 'visual aid' to the said Gent :lol: :D

Maxi : (First option) :wink:

Edited for type-o's

Well as long as you know your place. Now get your scabby arse back in the kitchen and make me some scran!!! :twisted: :twisted:
 

X.R.D

War Hero
witsend said:
You need to get a BF whos got more than 2". KY will prevent friction burns in future.

Ever heard of Vic Burns??

it does when applied to your ringpiece!! 8O
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top