Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

"Buoyant Mood As Clyde Yards Hope To Avoid Cuts"

I don't wish ill on anyone, even if they are jocks, so lets hope that cuts don't have to be made that will put people out of work.
If they have to, then you know who to blame and it won't be the present government.

NotmeChief said:
I don't wish ill on anyone, even if they are jocks, so lets hope that cuts don't have to be made that will put people out of work.
If they have to, then you know who to blame and it won't be the present government.

Are you having a laugh of course the cuts will put people out of work, they should check fire with the cuts until next year just as Gordon advised.

What's your problem with us Scots, did one nick your girlfriend? :)

NotmeChief said:
Why is there a time limit on when we can start blaming the present government. And how kind of you for not wishing ill on anyone,not even the Jocks, I'm sure they'll appreciate your kind thoughts . :lol:

One of our local expat bars shut down last week here in Macau to move to a bigger venue. After the FA Cup final there was a big piss up and the management started giving away artifacts and furniture etc.

This bar is mainly Brits with a smattering of Aussies, yanks, canucks.

There were a load of flags hanging from the ceiling. They pulled down the Jock flag and.......
Burnt it

diesel said:
One of our local expat bars shut down last week here in Macau to move to a bigger venue. After the FA Cup final there was a big piss up and the management started giving away artifacts and furniture etc.

This bar is mainly Brits with a smattering of Aussies, yanks, canucks.

There were a load of flags hanging from the ceiling. They pulled down the Jock flag and.......
Burnt it

They must have learnt that from the Muslims who seem to have a penchant for burning flags and I do wonder who 'They' is?

broadside said:
Why would they burn the Jock flag? Not aware of any heinous crime committed by the Jockinese (in recent memory at least)

It also puzzles me as to why any Brits, Canadians, Americans or Ausssies would wish to burn the saltire, I look forward to some elucidation from diesel.

finknottle said:
broadside said:
Why would they burn the Jock flag? Not aware of any heinous crime committed by the Jockinese (in recent memory at least)

It also puzzles me as to why any Brits, Canadians, Americans or Ausssies would wish to burn the saltire, I look forward to some elucidation from diesel.
It may be unwise to hold you breath regarding incoming elucidation from the aforementioned Fink.
Wot I would like to learn from diesel is were any of the expats also burning crosses and wearing pointed hoods that evening.

Latest Threads