''BUM RATION '' All gay posts in here!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Deeps, Aug 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So you can all get pink 'n' fluffy together heres your own place.

Welcome to ''Bum Rations''very own bar The Blue Oyster club.

Leave your ''brown hats'' at the door.

Password is ''whats a golden rivet''
  2. "warning, sense of humour failure, warning......."
  3. Tough shit its Diamond lils .''You live by the sword you die by the sword''
    Whoops pardon the pun he he he
  4. Ok, but only if it's a pork sword.......(now you asked for that one)!
  5. oooh YOU BITCH !!!!
  6. PMSL !
  7. Ok here's another......I give as good as I take! (make of that what you will)
  8. sorry not me I am on first name terms with the CSA.
  9. Ain't had this much fun since I got me ass reamed as a Junior in San Francisco..........A one, A one, A one two three four.....

10. LOL, you have my sympathy on that one......bunch of barstewards
  11. FFS,
    I cant belive this was my 300th post
    :w00t: :lol:
  12. This was ment to be a joke now all of our resident ''trouser pilots''are coming out.
  13. And what better way to make the 300th post than to recognise me for what I am.....lol.
  14. as a TYPE42STROKER!!
  15. Not me! Not me! Not me! Not me! Not me! Not me! Not me!

(San Fran was a good run though) :thumright:

16. Good one BBD, I like that, it's funny!
  17. Cheers. I was looking for one that said...According to this, your fucking straight, but there weren't one!
    If my humour ever offends, feel free to give me a cyber-clout.
  18. It hasn't done so far, in fact it's usually made me laugh out loud (which is a bit embarrassing when I do it at work).....
  19. A type 42 stroker.
    Live and let live I say.
    Speaking as a lesbian (I must be 'cos I'm really into women) I think there's room for everyone..........ooooer.
    If you've found what does it for you in life then good on ya; more power to your elbow(s) knees and other bits...only watch out for those carpet burns.

Mind you ifn you'd asked me about this fifteen years ago I'd have been a rabid anti....but times change and so do opinions. There are far more important things to concern ourselves with these days!!!!

Quite a few of the lads and lasses I work with are gay and I've noticed that one and all DGAF. We all work together to try and ease the workload of all concerned and make life just that bit easier and bearable. One bloke had a sex change and some of the more hairy roughy toughy despatchers went out of their way to make sure he/she was able to cope mentally. They saw straight through the innuendoes and sniggers and saw the human beneath.
  20. good on ya deeps they should keep there poncy views seperate from the rest of the world