Bullying and Abuse

ianandnadine

Lantern Swinger
Frogman yopu are entiled to your opinion

HE is just raising awareness of the issue off bullying that does take place in the armed forces.

Yes I'm aware of that Sarah, and all I pointed out was that the RN have come a long way since he was in the navy to try and combat bullying so thought that it was worth a mention just to balance the debate.

SAM_The_Man_Dicosta

Lantern Swinger
I was using Mens Health as another platform to get this out there.

Money thing? I dont understand.

Well, if that is really the case, then if you are successful in getting your "War" Pension, you will happily give the money to the White Ensign Association.

After all, you aren't doing it for the money are you?

Bisley

War Hero
Show me the money :)

I do wonder what useless journalist trolls make up stories to put the forces on a bad light eh Rupert then quote NN forum as the voice of the navy

Not saying you are lee j but life is full of shit get over it and get on with life

leej78

Midshipman
Show me the money :)

I do wonder what useless journalist trolls make up stories to put the forces on a bad light eh Rupert then quote NN forum as the voice of the navy

Not saying you are lee j but life is full of shit get over it and get on with life

Fair comment, but I'm not a journalist.

Bisley

War Hero
In which case good luck to you.
But If I see this in the sun tomorrow I will send men in hood's around to show what real bullying is :)

Latest Threads